Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cross Member
104 Posts
If Obama gets a second term you won't see expressions like this. Stuff like that would be pulled and that ol boy probably wouldn't be freely walkin' around

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Man that was great. So many similarities between a happy feel good song and the ass rape message that nobody pays attention to.

It even got my 2 year old's attention.

Uncle Sam has turned into uncle Chester the molester.

Hey talking head. I thought you were a big time liberal?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Man that was great. So many similarities between a happy feel good song and the ass rape message that nobody pays attention to.

It even got my 2 year old's attention.

Uncle Sam has turned into uncle Chester the molester.

Hey talking head. I thought you were a big time liberal?
I would definitely not classify myself as a liberal at all - not even close. If I had to, I would say I am an Independent libertarian which IMO means I believe the federal gov't needs to shrink in size (ie. less bureaucrats) with more authority given back to the states and that the Constitution is not just a theory. In short I guess I am a Sarah Palin/Ron Paul Republican.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I would definitely not classify myself as a liberal at all - not even close. If I had to, I would say I am an Independent libertarian which IMO means I believe the federal gov't needs to shrink in size (ie. less bureaucrats) with more authority given back to the states and that the Constitution is not just a theory. In short I guess I am a Sarah Palin/Ron Paul Republican.

Glad to hear. :))THumbsUp Sorry for the confusion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts