Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the success of the Outboard Church reaching over 30,000 views, we decided that it was time to open a thread for Tunnel hulls only. We want to hear from other brethren that appreciates the ride of an air entrapment hull regardless of power set up, not body slapping flattys or chiming v-bottoms...This thread promotes the best hull ever invented for boating, period.

To christen this thread, we ask that you post a picture of your ride and give the specs and why you purchased it over other options available...

Here is a few shots of the War Canoe, and a shot of Bullhead Bully and War Canoe at Powell in Bully's bad azz 22' Daytona twin. Hullshot launches his 30' Daytona like a rock star... Show us yours....:|err

Come to the Delta if you want to REALLY go boating in your tunnel (see picture #5 if you have any questions)....:|err The Delta is for Drivers, not straight liners.

Let's see how long it takes for Sharp Shooter to invade the Temple...:D

Attachments

·
OBC Gestapo
1,221 Posts
Thanks Rev

For running this thread for us...After watching the incredible success the OB church has had. I felt this thread was necesary for all of us air worshipers to get together and share our love in NOT getting beat to hell on the lake.

It's all about Ride, Speed ,and fuel efficiency.

I love the Cat Cave shots

Attachments

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
a couple of my little Raysoncraft.

Gotta love a good Tunnel...:)devil

picture #3 got my ass pulled over pulling into Crazy Horse Marina. If your gonna make speed runs at dusk, put in your stern light ;)

Pic #4 is my favorite stoker.

Racer

Attachments

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I'm no baller...but here is my 21 daytona, 557" bbc jet boat. I grew up in a v-drive flatty and lots of v- hull jets. But nothing can compare to how my daytona rides. I'll never own anything else(except maybe a bigger one):)grn

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Obesessive Compulsives ride...?? Pic # 4 ?

a couple of my little Raysoncraft.

Gotta love a good Tunnel...:)devil

picture #3 got my ass pulled over pulling into Crazy Horse Marina. If your gonna make speed runs at dusk, put in your stern light ;)

Pic #4 is my favorite stoker.

Racer
Looks familiar...:|err

1 - 20 of 140 Posts