Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
And here I thought this thread was going to be about 058, donzi, and Marvin. Or if it had a religious slant, it could be Doc, Scott, and gn7.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
And here I thought this thread was going to be about 058, donzi, and Marvin. Or if it had a religious slant, it could be Doc, Scott, and gn7.
What ever you say there RAM. Get a job yet ? Have you contributed to the growth of the economy yet ? Create any tax base yet ? didn't think so. It so funny to see people try and slander thoase who have and will have done far more for other people and our contyr, state and city than you ever will. Now back to being a profesional student that will amount to nothing.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Aren't you glad it's the same circus? Where else can you learn so little and laugh at the same time ? :grad: hil:)
The circus never ceases to entertain. People come and go but I'm glad to see the ring leaders (I.e. you, z and doc) are still trading insults with fervor! Comforting some how:D

·
Registered
364 Posts
What ever you say there RAM. Get a job yet ? Have you contributed to the growth of the economy yet ? Create any tax base yet ? didn't think so. It so funny to see people try and slander thoase who have and will have done far more for other people and our contyr, state and city than you ever will. Now back to being a profesional student that will amount to nothing.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The spelling bee champ has spoken-

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
The spelling bee champ has spoken-
Thanx daIdiot. I see the spelling police has shown up since he has no other pertinent input. Funny thing is he's too stupid to tell the difference between actual illiteracy and typos.:duh::duh::duh:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Thanx daIdiot. I see the spelling police has shown up since he has no other pertinent input. Funny thing is he's too stupid to tell the difference between actual illiteracy and typos.:duh::duh::duh:
Knowing punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.:happy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts