Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Islander Moho Trash
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a great race so far. I don't have any predictions except the favorites are all looking strong. I think its going to be a very close race this year.
Of course it would be amazing to see Lance do well...just to piss off the euros.:D

· Registered
3,281 Posts
Can you imagine if every American had his determination to succeed? What a phenomenal place this would be.

· Registered
2,197 Posts
Can you imagine if every American had his determination to succeed? What a phenomenal place this would be.
How true...but most people have not stared at death like Lance did. He was an animal before his cancer, then became a highly trained and dedicated animal.

I hope Lance wins the tour. If he does it will be during the next to last stage in the Alps. Cantadore will probably win though...he is good in the mountains and is a great time trial er.

· Islander Moho Trash
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If Lance finishes on the podium it will be an incredible achievement in the all time history of come backs.

· Registered
3,281 Posts
How true...but most people have not stared at death like Lance did. He was an animal before his cancer, then became a highly trained and dedicated animal.
Many people need to be brought near to death before they begin to live.

Ok, I sound like a frikkin calender anecdote:)sphss

On another note, I wonder what he ever saw in that screwball Sheryl Crow other than a nice ass?
I hope he wins again.

· You who rock I salute you
3,207 Posts
Used to have the American language French news channel.
They'd cover the entire tour from starting day to finish with no ad breaks.
It was excellent coverage.

I think the station folded, but the news was uncensored, the sports coverage excellent.

· Registered
2,197 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.