Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
He has no f*cking clue....nothing more to say.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
He has no f*cking clue....nothing more to say.
X26....

I saw that earlier, I threw up a little bit and had to turn channels....:|err

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Talk about sheep! hes a perfect exaple. Hes talkin about protecting innocent people and how the U.S. should protect them. What about the genocide elsewhere in affrica? At least Bush had the balls to do what he thought was right and tell the U.N. to pound sand.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I think its yet another war about oil that we have been sucked into.

Were still in Iraq (he'll we got coast guard guys on the ground in Iraq)
Were still In Afghanistan

What did he say about pre-emptive strikes during his campaign?

Uncle Dave

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Isn't this the same speech Bush gave about Iraq? The names have change, but the story remains the same. I think it is a song.:)bulb

I don't see the connection of oil Uncle, do you have information on this or is it just a hunch right now?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Isn't this the same speech Bush gave about Iraq? The names have change, but the story remains the same. I think it is a song.:)bulb

I don't see the connection of oil Uncle, do you have information on this or is it just a hunch right now?
It's not about oil for us. It's about oil for France and Italy. Do you think these two would be pushing for military action if it didn't directly affect them. They get most of thier oil from Libya.:)sphss

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
He was wearing an American flag lapel pin!! That should mean something to you guys !!

I wonder if his corporate sock puppet ass is getting sore having GE's Jeffrey Imeldt's hand up there all the time ? hil:)

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
It's not about oil for us. It's about oil for France and Italy. Do you think these two would be pushing for military action if it didn't directly affect them. They get most of thier oil from Libya.:)sphss
I thought I read they supplied about 2% of the worlds oil? I don't claim to know how countries purchase oil, but doesn't it just do to the market and not a sole purchase from a country. Meaning France doesn't just go to Libya and pick up 50k barrels of oil? :)bulb

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Proof his foreign policy is as screwed up as his domestic policies.....He's back door supporting the Muslim Brohood in Egypt and Libya along with al-Quaeda in Libya out of stupidity/ignorance or worse he realizes who is going to replace the dictators.

We'd be far better off to just stand back and let things fall as they may with the Euros doing the meddling. This is really a no win pretty much to whoever is in office, but O is so profoundly inept he will muck it up even more. Much like Iran during Carter, we go from a tolerable dictator, if there is such a thing,it is what it is, to a radical extremist society from which many citizens will die or flee.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Proof his foreign policy is as screwed up as his domestic policies.....He's back door supporting the Muslim Brohood in Egypt and Libya along with al-Quaeda in Libya out of stupidity/ignorance or worse he realizes who is going to replace the dictators.

We'd be far better off to just stand back and let things fall as they may with the Euros doing the meddling. This is really a no win pretty much to whoever is in office, but O is so profoundly inept he will muck it up even more. Much like Iran during Carter, we go from a tolerable dictator, if there is such a thing,it is what it is, to a radical extremist society from which many citizens will die or flee.
You really think Obama supports the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Quaeda? The notion of that is completely ridiculous and not based on any fact.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
You really think Obama supports the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Quaeda? The notion of that is completely ridiculous and not based on any fact.
Holy Cow!!! Are you blind????:)sphss:)sphss

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought I read they supplied about 2% of the worlds oil? I don't claim to know how countries purchase oil, but doesn't it just do to the market and not a sole purchase from a country. Meaning France doesn't just go to Libya and pick up 50k barrels of oil? :)bulb
Europe imports most of their oil from the Middle East and Caucasus. That 2%, while it may seem small on the worldwide picture, could potentially have drastic affects on Europe. We on the other hand, import most of our oil from Canada, Mexico, and Venezuela, so the 2% from Libya would not affect us very much.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holy Cow!!! Are you blind????:)sphss:)sphss
I am not the one that tries to look at the world through tea bags all while my head is up my ass, that would be you and some of your friends here Tommy. No wonder you have no clue.:)hand

PS I see you never got around to putting me on ignore.;)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I am not the one that tries to look at the world through tea bags all while my head is up my ass, that would be you and some of your friends here Tommy. No wonder you have no clue.:)hand

PS I see you never got around to putting me on ignore.;)
I don't think you can put your head in your ass. How in the world could you put your head in your ass when O has his Dick in it? Infact I wonder how you can speak with a mouthfull.:)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

I can't stand to listen to the fool. I do think he is inept, his arrogance, thinking he is smarter than everyone else, is sinking our country in every way.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
He was wearing an American flag lapel pin!! That should mean something to you guys !!
Was it this one? Because I don't have the stomach to watch. :)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts