Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AND ITS A JETBOAT!!!! :)hand

So the EPIC battle finally went down Saturday morning last weekend, the amount of pre and post race flapping was priceless, good stuff!!

At the end of the day the 418 took home the hardware and the #750 PGF Hondo got used up like a dirty rag in front of its home turf, not even the king of exploding v-drives (Roger Eldon Roadstrom Jr.) could handle the 418 when he got behind the wheel. Been polishing the water wheel wally all week, nothing like sitting on a big win. :D

Its pretty hard to take this guy serious with that toolbag life vest on..

Runner up #750

The King, flexing.

Eldon going out for a warmup in the runner up machine.

Eldon looking a little rusty here on his warm up lap, probably got caught off guard when the v-drive didnt explode when he doinked it in gear.

Your new undisputed king of WW just warming up.

BAM!

Round 2 should be interesting..

Seriously, lotta fun guys cant wait for next time, couple weeks away. :):)punch and props to Mark R/019 for driving that wheels off that flat, pretty bad ass since hes a jetboat guy and all.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I heard Rozzi was not happy, looking to get the Wally Back! If youre middle name is Eldon well that just SUCKS.:|err
019 is red. He wants it back no doubt. Its nice to steal one from 019 for once, doesnt happen very often.

As far as Eldon goes, ya not good. He better stick to hotdog eating competitions.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice I see nos in a flats near future. No wonder I haven`t gotten a call from JR
I got nos too. If they gotta spray to beat my stupid jetboat off the bottle its sad day for the flats.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Nice race CS. Now you need to run Fry aka the chump LOL

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Just sittin here polishing my wally.:)hand
Just got offf the phone with the 045.He is confident that the the boat with the same size carbs as the number was the winner. I guess its a difference in opinion.:(:(. Rudsrtum the vest is classic.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got offf the phone with the 045.He is confident that the the boat with the same size carbs as the number was the winner. I guess its a difference in opinion.:(:(. Rudsrtum the vest is classic.
the video doesnt lie..:)devil

Actually the boats are very even, within a tenth I'll bet. Im just busting their balls, that boat runs hard.

With a real driver they probably would have won.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
wow what's up with JR gettin smoked by jet boats? first he gets broke off by the 999 at elsinore and now the 418 at water wheel. He's running out of places to lose the crown at.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Great job Chris, way to represent for the pump boats!!!......:)devil :D

Travis

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
LMAO I wonder when he is going to chime in, Guy eats a whole package of oreos on one sitting! I think JR better get back in a JET

1 - 20 of 122 Posts