Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
In INTERNET REHAB
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it my imagination or is the worst movie to hit the screen since "Open Water"? I sat through that movie and thought "what the hell is this"...........but everyone else loved it!

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Worst movie I think I've ever seen period..

Some people on my site were talking about how much they liked it. I filed them under potential drug users.. LOL

RD

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
It was touted as a great movie by Hollywood only because it made Christians and Businessmen out to be stark raving mad.:D

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
It was o.k.

The worst movie I have seen in a while was Pineapple express. I thought the first 45 minutes was funny but the dam thing just wouldn't end.

Maybe I should have been stoned..lol:)sphss

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

Some people on my site were talking about how much they liked it. I filed them under potential drug users.. LOL

RD

I enjoyed the movie.

"I drink your milkshake..........I drink it UP! "

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Being an Upton Sinclair literary fan (not political fan) I appreciated the movie for its historical significance. It was terribly slow though.

angiebaby<-----potential drug user :)

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Always goin against the grain eh Mikie...Ya got 12 posts that say it sucked and then you come on here and tout it as better then Sex...sicko...
Lou I never said it sucked.. I liked the movie

>>> Rattle Can Lou Posting away

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Good movie, crappy ending, great acting.
Makes a nice change from watching the same stupid cop movie over and over,
speaking of which, Defiance was also great, historically significant, and a nice break fromt the everyday.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts

RD
must be the same peeps that said "watchmen" was da shit:)sphss yeah, it was shit alright;)

·
The Dog Catcher
476 Posts
Agreed. Absolutely horrible. Ranks down there with 'Open Water' and 'Crys and Whispers'.

·
'Glass slinger
984 Posts
You guys are all bananas. That movie doesn't even crack the top five worst movies. It is a solid #6 though.

#1, Battlefield Earth... worst movie ever...
#2, Fear (Marky Mark was in it... terrible)
#3, Open water, for as many obvious reasons as you can possibly give a movie for being terrible.
#4, Burn Hollywood Burn (Absolutely terrible... F...)
#5, G.I. Jane. (This might be a little personal, but it stays put... nothing will ever knock it out of my top five worst movies...) ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts