Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
What pisses me off most is that the entire newscast is about the bus driver more that a racially charged beating. They want to charge the bus driver. But if he would have gotten involved, he'd have probably been sued by Holder for violating the rights of the three teens.

Granted, he should have done something after the kids got off the bus. But then again, if he did something wrong in treating the kid, he would have been sued for that.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I believe Sharpie and Jackass are scheduling their flights any time to get down here an hold a rally in support of the white youngster and Spike Lee has probably already tweeted all three of their addresses for his vigilante squad to take matters into their own hands. :)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think the driver should have gotten involved and broke them up. He was the only authority present. Just like a coach, teacher, etc, etc. But maybe since he was black and did nothing, he is racist.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I think the driver should have gotten involved and broke them up. He was the only authority present. Just like a coach, teacher, etc, etc. But maybe since he was black and did nothing, he is racist.
If it would have been three white kids beating one black you bet your ass he would have stepped in. I hate it for the little guy, if he would have put up a little defense it would have made a difference. Cowards won't do that if your not afraid.........

·
Registered
588 Posts
Two of them got a slap on the wrist and 1 years probation, third awaiting decision because he also stole the kids lunch money. Sad deal.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Two of them got a slap on the wrist and 1 years probation, third awaiting decision because he also stole the kids lunch money. Sad deal.
There goes that ole double standard again we are all so sick of. Roles reversed, I bet it would have been triple that at least! :no:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts