Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hear there are very few SCSC Nostalgia boats going to Burley to take on the jerk and his Gang of Bandits. Something about points arguements, I hear. Who cares about points anyway when it comes to silencing the jerk anyway!!??? Whoever can whoopup on me, I will forever praise them and not slam one teeny bit! This is an opportunity of a lifetime to run at Burley, you creeps and Bilge-Pump-Air sucking jocks! Make me cowar like a skinney Coyote with a straw hat!

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
I kinda of enjoy the "jerk" alot less bitching..... :D

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Howdy

Doing great considering my age and IQ! Here is a little competition heading their way......Hee Hee

If you look real hard accross the course, you can see my prop wash 1/2 lap ahead of him! jErKizoiD had a very good start that day but isnt that an incredible shot by Greg? Of course, it's a Hondo sprint bottom! Boat should have new paint and potent 396 that has run 86.7 mph when he lowers the altitude.......

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I hear there are very few SCSC Nostalgia boats going to Burley to take on the jerk and his Gang of Bandits. Something about points arguements, I hear. Who cares about points anyway when it comes to silencing the jerk anyway!!??? Whoever can whoopup on me, I will forever praise them and not slam one teeny bit! This is an opportunity of a lifetime to run at Burley, you creeps and Bilge-Pump-Air sucking jocks! Make me cowar like a skinney Coyote with a straw hat!
Can't do it all yourself Boyd, even though your trying to keep it alive. Burley is the nicest place you guys have to race all year. Great climate, great fans, and a ton of great racing. Other then financial reasons (gas),( I would of put lodging but most have to do that anywhere you go) the point deal should be of no concern. Who fricking cares about points. Go there, be noticed, and just maybe next year you can round up sponsorship for your guys class. Strengh in #'s Boyd....:(:(

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes Billy

You are right once more, dont let this become a habit!

I am not going to wait for next year to get a sponsor, If I cant find some real money, I am prepared to do something drastic.....I'll keep you posted and NOT in the rumor column!:)hand

·
Overdrawn
261 Posts
Thanks Jerk,
just got back from the sale yard.Sold my Honey to try and raise some moola fer Burley.Gitcher banjo tuned cause I do have some real 'shine :)devil

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Jerk,
just got back from the sale yard.Sold my Honey to try and raise some moola fer Burley.Gitcher banjo tuned cause I do have some real 'shine :)devil
I honestly didnt know Bees worked in the frozen North!:)coffee

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
And I thought I was getting old ?

I'm so sorry, I hear the California Nostalgia guys cant afford a puter to respond! Maybe Momma can loan them one.

Ya, I'm calling you out, ya bunch of imitator SLOW copy cats!
Wait one min. I am always up for a fight, race. I am more than willing to race yah heads up Nostalgia Endurance rules, Friday @ Burley. I will race yah for a case of Beer and braggin rights for a season !:):)punch Jet Boat against Flat !:)devil Are you game ? I will call Mark and set it up !

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE !!!
Well no matter how things shake out I think a good old two lap grudge race would kick some but.....Jet vs V-Drive..........Got to love it !

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jim, I'm gettin excited: laid out on the cold cement to install speed parts!

Coyote out...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts