Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

And to answer the tools question he posed in a prior post of whether I have been around muzzies. Sure have. In Tulsa, OK at Spartan School of Aeronautics. There were many muzzies in attendance at the school. They were rude, and would give you a "go to hell" look if you said anything to them. I opened a door for one once, and I thought he was going to spit on me or something. They are vile creatures full of hate that either stuck together with their own or were loners.

So I was young and naive and tried to reach out. They treated me with contempt as if I were the barbarian. So yes, I have experienced being around muzzies. Unclean, nasty, stinking, satanic, vile creatures they are!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
And you for got full of class!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yup no surprise to me. I have never been but several of my coworkers have been to Saudi, Qatar, and Yemen. They tell me in some of the public restrooms the men come in and hike up their man dress, squat down and do there business in a special area of the floor. Then the janitor comes along with open toed shoes and mops the shit toward the trench and away. When the men are forced to use a western style toilet they stand on the seat and squat and do their business that way.

Also in Saudi especially, if you are in line at a store for example, and a muzzy comes up he automatically gets to go ahead of you no matter how long you have been standing there because they are the chosen ones. I say fuck them!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I've worked around the dirty nasty m-fers quit a bit as a truck driver, they are the most cut throat, nasty sobs ever. Their highway trucks have hole cut in the floor so they can shit and piss out the bottom of the truck as they go down the road, so they don't have to pull over accept to get fuel, and theres sometimes three or more of them in a truck. The scale houses won't even pull them in, because none of the cops want to go under their trucks. Their trucks most of the time are rolling red tags, that need to be put out of service.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
I can't tell but in that video did that Muzzy drop a deuce or pee on the floor? Either way, what a pig! They are nothing but trouble. I hate to make blanket statements like that because it does make me look awful but after getting educated about this "Religion" if that is what you want to call it there is nothing about that is good for anyone in this world. They have to lie, they have to have Sharia Law in the entire world and the have to live every word in the Qur'an (sp?) That is enough for me to not want these people here period! They want us DEAD or converted, take your pick and until they get there way there will be killing forever...

Steve

·
Registered
5,853 Posts

And to answer the tools question he posed in a prior post of whether I have been around muzzies. Sure have. In Tulsa, OK at Spartan School of Aeronautics. There were many muzzies in attendance at the school. They were rude, and would give you a "go to hell" look if you said anything to them. I opened a door for one once, and I thought he was going to spit on me or something. They are vile creatures full of hate that either stuck together with their own or were loners.

So I was young and naive and tried to reach out. They treated me with contempt as if I were the barbarian. So yes, I have experienced being around muzzies. Unclean, nasty, stinking, satanic, vile creatures they are!
:cowdodo:
With the attitude you display, I'd probably would want to spit on you too.
Beside flipping them off, what else did you do?

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Yup no surprise to me. I have never been but several of my coworkers have been to Saudi, Qatar, and Yemen. They tell me in some of the public restrooms the men come in and hike up their man dress, squat down and do there business in a special area of the floor. Then the janitor comes along with open toed shoes and mops the shit toward the trench and away. When the men are forced to use a western style toilet they stand on the seat and squat and do their business that way.

Also in Saudi especially, if you are in line at a store for example, and a muzzy comes up he automatically gets to go ahead of you no matter how long you have been standing there because they are the chosen ones. I say fuck them!

You may have been told that, but it's a lie.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:cowdodo:
With the attitude you display, I'd probably would want to spit on you too.
Beside flipping them off, what else did you do?
What kind of dream world do you live in???

Apparently you didn't read a word I typed.... :confused:

When did I say I was flipping them off? :confused:

This was at school almost 30 yrs ago and my first experience with them. Guess what? They haven't changed a bit!!!

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
What kind of dream world do you live in???

Apparently you didn't read a word I typed.... :confused:

When did I say I was flipping them off? :confused:

This was at school almost 30 yrs ago and my first experience with them. Guess what? They haven't changed a bit!!!

30 years ago?
I guess you haven't changed either.

·
Registered
339 Posts

Actually, this appears to be actual footage of a Muzzie being born, Rare footage:yes:

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Good God! What manner of subhumans are these muzzies?

She just turned her back and walked away from her new born child.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
30 years ago?
I guess you haven't changed either.
Typical liberal tactic. When confronted about the made up bullshit they spew, divert, belittle, defame. You are really a small person.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 16 of 16 Posts