Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"SELF MADE" broke dick
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a knock on the door this morning and when I opened I was owned to the tune of $207.50, fockers. :|err

For those of you who think you can just throw your photo radar tickets away, think again mofos. :D

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
Got a knock on the door this morning and when I opened I was owned to the tune of $207.50, fockers. :|err

For those of you who think you can just throw your photo radar tickets away, think again mofos. :D
That sux. You are now on the hook. You live in Az?

You can toss still them out, but if you hit the lucky lotto of people who are served you also get the $25 (I think) fee on top of the ticket. ;)

I heard they do not process serve outside Az though. Mine from December is dead....

·
Passin Glass
2,825 Posts

Better there than gettin popped for speeding on the way to the lake on a Friday at 4 PM :p

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Should have answered the door and started speaking spanish.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
i saw these welcome mats at a concert recently that said "come back with a warrant" u need to buy some! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts