Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Try to convince me that this isn't Ms. Zombie. hil:)
Same reasoning from start to finish. hil:)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
And these ignorant people vote!
Not only they vote...They are becoming the majority. And Ramnutts, ZOMBIE and their ilk support people like this. We are doomed.:mad:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
And this one from the county you and I do business in Rex.

I read a CBO report that looked at the cost of illegals in the US and it basically averaged out to illegals contributing about 50 cents on the dollar in tax revenue for what they received in government services, ie wellfare, schooling, medical care, etc.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
BB's dad....now you know you can't post anything from Faux News, all the lefties here have no creditability or respect of anything FAUX news reports, anything....Now if it were on Huffington Post, Move-on.org or from the DNC then, and only then would it be creditable and then they would believe it, hook, line and sinker. But then again the left side would NEVER report anything like this so we need not worry, should we? :)bulb

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
BB's dad....now you know you can't post anything from Faux News, all the lefties here have no creditability or respect of anything FAUX news reports, anything....Now if it were on Huffington Post, Move-on.org or from the DNC then, and only then would it be creditable and then they would believe it, hook, line and sinker. But then again the left side would NEVER report anything like this so we need not worry, should we? :)bulb
Yea faux just spews lies and I SHOULD HAVE KNOW BETTER. They way Ram explains it (CBO) that the illegals contribute .50 for evey dollar they recieve, I would love to recieve 100% on my investment wouldn't everybody??????????????

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Not only they vote...They are becoming the majority. And Ramnutts, ZOMBIE and their ilk support people like this. We are doomed.:mad:

Uh 058...Who hires all these illegals?????? I know it's not me or Ram. I'm thinkin' it might be all those profit seeking business owners who are trying to make more money by hiring cheap illegal laborers. Yep. Blame for "dooming" America must be placed on greedy scofflaw capitalists once again !!!! :clapping:Good try blaming "Ilks"! American business created and owns this problem. Thanks a bunch :))ThumbsDwn

BTW Businesses should pay more taxes to fix this mess they created.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Uh 058...Who hires all these illegals?????? I know it's not me or Ram. I'm thinkin' it might be all those profit seeking business owners who are trying to make more money by hiring cheap illegal laborers. Yep. Blame for "dooming" America must be placed on greedy scofflaw capitalists once again !!!! :clapping:Good try blaming "Ilks"! American business created and owns this problem. Thanks a bunch :))ThumbsDwn

Nope, not me either. Never have, never will.....I see 'em all the time hangin' out at Home Depot, Lowes and places set aside for these people in the sanctuary cities. Even provide them shelters and some comforts like coffee, chairs and in some cities a placement agency....Now tell me, who's catering to these illegals? Jeezz, next they will expect sexual favors as an addional benefit. And as to those who created this mess....the government created this mess by opening the borders, lets start there. They had to be here in the first place for business' to hire 'em, according to your theory and blame. It's a bitch pointing fingers...isn't it?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I read a CBO report that looked at the cost of illegals in the US and it basically averaged out to illegals contributing about 50 cents on the dollar in tax revenue for what they received in government services, ie wellfare, schooling, medical care, etc.
What about all the money they send back home? That should have been spent here, right? Stimulate the economy? Huh? :)sphss

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

First off, Ramadon doesn't have a job, much less the ablily to hire any one else.

Secondly, you are a public servant (stings a bit eh?), so you probably don't have enough “business sense” to operate a business. You have the stereo typical "take care of me" government attitude, and "all capitalists are evil" views. Again, typical liberal.

For the record, ANYONE caught knowingly hiring illegals should be heavily fined at the least and or closed permanently. I know there have been raids in Jackson, MS where 58 illegals have been detained by ICE. And the LIBERAL Mississippi Immigrants Rights Alliance is pitching a bitch.

We are in this mess because of LIBERAL immigration laws. But it’s all the evil capitalists’ fault. Yea right.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Uh 058...Who hires all these illegals??????
Here's another problem Z.
You listen to the mentality of our entitlement class here in America and step in with an attempted swipe at our GDP producers and even throw in illegals for some stupid reason.
We have multiple generations of entitlement class, welfare recipients living off this system that need to be put to work for what they receive. Hiring illegals isn't 1/100th of the problem we have with entitlement class welfare recipients.
And yes, the money you receive from the taxpayers is taxed again through your earnings and given away to support these leaches. Are some deserving? Of course but we're back to 1/100th of the folks receiving these handsome benefits are unable to produce products and services in the workplace. They are simply lazy democrats Z - not illegals.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I guess the 600 Million these roaches cost Los Angeles County ALONE last year ,does not count!:mad::mad::mad:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts