Performance Boats Forum banner

Thieves!!!!

Tags
thieves
2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  ptc 
#1 · (Edited)
yesterday i went and traded my 13 GMC Z-71 crew cab in on a 13 Ram Laramie 4x4 Hemi(lot nicer and bigger truck).

today we decided to take the kiddos to the Zoo.we have a great day that is until we get ready to leave after spending close to 4 hours in the place.

Bellas first visit to the Zoo(she is 2).loved it my sons 3 rd time with me.

we get close to the truck and i notice glass all over the ground round the car next to it and see the drivers back glass is busted out!:)Unsure

we apparently was profiled by some Hood Rat MFers that decided to break the glass outta my new ride with some tool and bend the F outta the glass channel!

blows glass all over my babies car seat and the truck of course.

my wife had taken her purse and put it in the back floorboard and covered it up with the babies blanket. they must have been real close and watching her do this.

they took her purse.full of all our CC and her Social card plus other things Drivers lic.ect.
plus the .380 LCP i bought her for Christmas.

the cops were real nice as was couple that was parked beside us.

they got there 15 minutes later then we did and said it was like that when they parked next us.

MFers!!!!!!!

so my new ride is all jacked up had to ride home with Trash bags and duct tape,glass all up in my stuff!!!

why do peeps have to be this bad!!!

such a good with my children till this :)st:)st:)st

i hope they choke and die on there own Filth of nothingness in this world!!!!!

Travis

See less See more
#5 ·
i had thought of that as well.

we live in the hills nearly 2.5 hours away from the Zoo.the ZOO is in the capital of Arky(Little Rock)in the Hood area of the big city.

they better steal them some more gas money and get on the road.

we got all things canceled and no money was taken or charged on anything?they had 3-4 hours to use things???

there was no cash in the purse she had just taken it all out for the Zoo,LOL!!!

all they got were her ID with SSC and the Handgun along with a purse full of womans stuff.

i might be way wrong but i dont think this was the kind of robbery that will end with ID theft.

we worry about them ditching the IDS and someone else finding them and doing something with them.

if they do come to my home they better be prepared and have more than the .380 they stole.

i sleep with a 45 Auto under my pillow and wife sleeps with her 9MM and a 12 gauge sawed by her bed.

2 well feed and plenty aggressive Labs(to strangers) around back.

Travis.

#3 ·
Sorry to hear that , worst feeling ever. When my house was broken into they got a .380 and a cop said to me by the size of the fingerprints i would guess it to be young teens.....my answer was awesome, i hope they have an accident with it. Cop say's thats pretty harsh and i answered you're right, what i meant was i hope one shoots his friend by accident and the guilt causes him to off himself.......they didn't work to hard after that.

#6 ·
A friend of mine is a logger. He leaves his truck at the store at about 4:30 am and rides in to the woods with a buddy. His truck is an old 77 ford shortbox 2X. Clean old rig (hes a ford guy).

It was a friday, they stole his old ford. Then they went to his house (used registration for addy) and stole ALL his guns, SAWS, hand tools etc.

They even had his galaxy convertible hooked up to the battery charger and the quad trailer loaded with snowmobiles. They did get his 4 door powerstroke (mint, never drives it) and his car trailer and his GPW Ford/willys jeep too.

For some reason they got spooked and left the galaxy and the snowmobiles. But got everything else.

I found the old ford at the trails around the lake (party spot) on friday night. It had the bed unbolted, the engine was stripped to a short block, and the doors and fenders were gone. They had wrapped a strap around the roof to tip the truck over to remove the bed bolts, so the can was junk too.

While I was recovering the old ford, another guy was driving the trails in nice superduty, not a common site to see a nice truck in these trails. I said hi and BSed with the guy. He said he had been broken into and they used his chainsaw to cut a hole in his bedroom wall and pushed his HUGE gunsafe thru the wall to fall into a his other truck. He was pissed, he was missing a truck, a full gun safe, and had a hole to fix in his house.

While we were loading the truck friday night, a buddy of mine rolls by and says a new ford is parked behind the abandoned house across from the boat launch. We go over and its Rons truck only missing the new rims and tires.

Then we found the jeep sunday morning in another set of woods/trails about 20 miles away. A buddy of mine that a cop said he heard there was a stripped white jeep reported out there somewhere. Sure enough I found it about 50 feet into the brush off a trail. NO winch, no axles, no swampers, but still had engine/tranny/tcase.

I had to winch the jeep into the trees and then back the trailer under it to load it with no axles.

We got all three rigs back before monday. But he was a mess and was ready to kill anyone that made noise after 10pm!

He has now moved across the state and bought more property in the hills outside Spokane. Its oretty hard to violate an old logger, but it can be done.

I HATE thieves. :angry:

#8 ·
this is our first time for any thing like this and it sucks!

felling very violated.it could have been worse but it still sucks the same.

makes me glad i live no where near any city and i dont plan on it ever!!!!

Bastards :angry:

#10 ·
Idiots!

They are absolute fools, indeed! I have parked in this lot a dozen or more times. There is always someone there, coming and going. They had to be high. I can see them now, sitting in a car, watching for someone to pull up in a nice new car or truck, watching to see if someone puts a bag in the back, or to see if mom doesn't carry a purse in. That damn place is a trap for sure. Crappy part of Little Rock like Trav said.

Sure hate it for y'all. Like Ron said in a previous post, they will get theirs. What goes around, comes around. That's for sure. Glad you all weren't hurt b/c of heading back to the truck because of something forgotten!

#11 ·
It happens like that all over the country.... my daughter (18 at the time) parked in a gym parking lot, someone was watching cause they ran up right after she left her car and punched out the passenger glass and stole her purse within 5 minutes of it being there. She was back at her car within 15 minutes and they were gone! .... gym security passed on security video to local cops and the cops dont do shit about it. I guess we have to defend ourselves AS USUAL!!!! our tax dollars NOT AT WORK for us....

Friggen ass thieves better start taking some advice from the TREYVON MARTIN case and learning that they are taking their lives in their hands from NOW ON and if they are willing to die over a couple dollars and some plastic cards then THEY WILL DIE!!!! :))ThumbsDwn

I hate thieves! A bullet is too good for them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.