Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's was with great pleasure I got to view this beauty today.....
This creation comes to you by Pablo Ortiz.......Any questions give him a call 928 208-0532

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A few more

It's great to see a new product coming down the pipe.....Be it the plug, its pretty freekin cool.....Give Pablo a call...I'm sure he would be happy to build you one....
Reporting from Lake Havasu ...Careys...out...

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Thanks Carey. It seems like the open forums is becoming the political forums lately. :|err Whats the story on this build. :)sphss

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
nice carey... always doing a good job... funny, my phone didnt ring...

Love the pics of the plug... no pun intended on plug...

get ready, your post will prolly be the next victim to gws due to 3rd party advertising, unless...

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I thought that Pablos company was Pure performance boats?

·
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love the pics of the plug... no pun intended on plug...

get ready, your post will prolly be the next victim to gws due to 3rd party advertising, unless...
GEEEZE I post hundreds of boating related pics a year.......If this gets moved maybe its time......

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I like the looks of that. Should look great with some paint and graffics on it. :)

Car motors only?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Something about the lines are rubbing me the wrong way.... can't quite put my finger on it but it just does not jive. Perhaps the finished product will get me thinking otherwise. Best of luck to Pablo and his team getting this new product to market!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Something about the lines are rubbing me the wrong way.... can't quite put my finger on it but it just does not jive. Perhaps the finished product will get me thinking otherwise. Best of luck to Pablo and his team getting this new product to market!

I see some simularities to the Ultra 34 maybe? Any specs on this one Carey?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I see some simularities to the Ultra 34 maybe? Any specs on this one Carey?
There was some speculation from the early days about that but i have personally seen this boat take shape from the begining and a stack of plywood.Hundreds of countless hrs of saw dust,fiber glass and resin dust and finally coming to life.I belive the Ultra was a already exsisting bottom and then reworked to Ultras specs.
Boat looks great in person and i can't wait to see it completed and on the water.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts