Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
DOH !! Now they are going to have to change their rigged fake numbers.

·
steelcomp was here
26,515 Posts
Do you honestly think this was an accident?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
WTF??? The damn liberal media is trying to kill this country! Wow! :shock:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Oh no, another conspiracy that has something bad about Obama.:)sphss
Seems plausible to me if it really happened as it appears. You think it is trumped up? It is more of an example of the biased liberal press than "something bad about Obama".

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Seems plausible to me if it really happened as it appears. You think it is trumped up? It is more of an example of the biased liberal press than "something bad about Obama".
Biased liberal press?:rolleyes: I'll give you MSNBC is biased, and Fox is obviously biased the other way, but the others, not so much.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Biased liberal press?:rolleyes: I'll give you MSNBC is biased, and Fox is obviously biased the other way, but the others, not so much.
So CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Gannett news, etc have no liberal bias? LOL! :)sphss

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
There hasn't been an unbiased media (mostly liberal) in decades. Walter Cronkite was very left of center but his views never came into play in his early days. He gave you the information and left it to the viewer to decide.

Boy, I wish we had that back. Too many elitists that believe that they need to usher you towards what they believe is the right direction.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
There hasn't been an unbiased media (mostly liberal) in decades. Walter Cronkite was very left of center but his views never came into play in his early days. He gave you the information and left it to the viewer to decide.

Boy, I wish we had that back.
Too many elitists that believe that they need to usher you towards what they believe is the right direction.
Try watching Anderson Cooper.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Do you consider Rush nuetral?
I don't listen to Rush. While he may have some good points, he's pandering to an audience. I listened to him back in the 90's when he actually had an informative show.
I follow people that understand the constitution and our economy. I don't just listen to them, I see what they did and how they did it. A person may show you how he did it, but he may not have shown you everything. I read a lot. I listen to those who actually know something. That's how I know why Obama's policies will cripple us. His policy of trickle up can never work. It's a redistributive policy that causes more people to lower their economic standards rather than bringing up the poor to better standards. Redistributive economies have been tried over and over to much failure and the repression of the society. Cuba, Russia, Communist China, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Romania, Eastern Germany. I can go on and on.

Let's put it this way, Obama has no experience in business or the economy. Even though he's brought in people as so called experts, he never listen to them. Even Jeffery Imelt was frustrated with Obama. I wouldn't ask my lawn guy about neurosurgery, just like I wouldn't ask O.J Simpson for marital advice, or Obama on how to run a business.
If you understand the basic tenants, you can understand how things work. My father once said, if it works, don't fuck with it, if it needs to be fixed, fix what's needed. Our government likes to reinvent the wheel to justify itself. It believes that if it works, break it so we can fix it. While there are things in our country that need to be fixed, it doesn't need to be fundamentally transformed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts