Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing the weekly wash and wax on all the family cars, I realized that every vehicle I own has the same issue. I keep a cresent wrench for the drain plug under the floor mat of all of them! :)sphss

Any body else have the same problem? :D

·
special k
254 Posts
After doing the weekly wash and wax on all the family cars, I realized that every vehicle I own has the same issue. I keep a cresent wrench for the drain plug under the floor mat of all of them! :)sphss

Any body else have the same problem? :D

i have the same issues but i keep my wrench and drian plug in the door panel pocket of both my sub and my truck:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I never pull mine off.if i did i would probably forget that i did and sink at the launch ramp,then everyone on performance boats would somehow hear about it,pics would get posted up how i dont know anything about boating.And the last reason riverdave said you shouldnt have to remove the plug anyways.

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
I never pull mine off.if i did i would probably forget that i did and sink at the launch ramp,then everyone on performance boats would somehow hear about it,pics would get posted up how i dont know anything about boating.And the last reason riverdave said you shouldnt have to remove the plug anyways.
Gotta remove 'em to get through the Quagga Inspections...;)

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Don't need a cresent for my drain plug (although I have one in the truck)!!! I use to keep an extra drain plug on my key chain though. Does that count????

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Ditto that.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Mine stays in at all times. If it does need to come out, it doesn't leave my hand till it goes back in. Don't want to be "that guy" (no reference to tommy).

·
Registered
386 Posts
I dont have carpet in my boat so when I wash it ( every time it gets used ) I wash the inside down and then hose it down. The plug comes out for that and then goes right back in.
I am considering putting this in. It wont come completely out.

Drinkware Metal Tableware Glass Oval

·
Registered
243 Posts
i don't even have a boat right now and i still have drain plugs in my cup holders???

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
How about an extra set of boat keys and an extra drain plug in the boat. I went to the lake with a friend, and we get to the lake only to find he left the keys to the boat on his dresser at home.

Leaving the drain plug in a boat that is stored outside is asking for trouble. Has anyone ever seen a swamped boat sitting on a trailer with dead batteries.:)st:)hand

Drain plugs were designed for experienced boaters that don't forget to reinstall it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts