Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
:) I was just 13, but I remember him going there.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yep, huge difference in the two speaches. One is proud of America, the other appologizes for us helping to free people and defeat tyrany.

Ken

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wish he was the president NOW

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
A great American.

No matter what.....like them or not.......they are our elected representatives. Current President included.

·
Cross Member
104 Posts
No matter what.....like them or not.......they are our elected representatives. Current President included.
Yeah, but that just shows that not everyone who is breathing should be allowed to vote. Most who do are apparently just shy of absolutely stupid.

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
Ronnie Rayguns; a Grade B actor and a Grade F president. He should have been tried for treason for the Iran-Contra scandal, not to mention the hostage debacle.

·
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, but that just shows that not everyone who is breathing should be allowed to vote. Most who do are apparently just shy of absolutely stupid.
Aint that the truth.
requirements,
high School Dipolma, Tax payer
Well with that said, NOBAMA would have lost

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Ronnie Rayguns; a Grade B actor and a Grade F president. He should have been tried for treason for the Iran-Contra scandal, not to mention the hostage debacle.

You're so far out of line you have no idea.

He specifically brought the country to one of the longest periods of prosperity and peace in our nation's history. That is the fact. He had a strong fist and a easy going way. He understood what it took to communicate with the rest of the world. He had a uique gift, acknowledged by both sides of the aisle.

You're comment shows your lack of understanding of that period of time.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
He specifically brought the country to one of the longest periods of prosperity and peace in our nation's history. That is the fact. He had a strong fist and a easy going way. He understood what it took to communicate with the rest of the world. He had a uique gift, acknowledged by both sides of the aisle.
Don't forget the brilliance of amnesty to all the illegal amigos.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Scandal.......lets see, our country has always had a policy you support the lesser of the 2 evils with the one that was more pro west than the other.....it does not always work and short of a war it is a gamble to exact change.....every president has and continued this type of diplomacy.

Hostage? Did they not get released out of fear of what he would do since the glorious peanut farmer did so much? Just like now with NK.....no fear knowing who is in charge.....I heard an idiot lib pundit the other day say that NK did the same thing under W.....W had 8 years and one test on 2 launches......under O...one test, 8 rocket test and has declared war by declaring the armistice void......all in 4 months.....sounds the same to me......Cat, pull your head out before returning to the PRF please!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Your clue-less-ness knows no bounds! This President not only corrected Jimmy Carter's entire economic mess (I had a construction loan of 21%, thanks Jimmy) back to prosperity, but he stabilized the markets for the longest period of prosperity in my lifetime. Oh, he completely killed the cold war that lasted my entire lifetime up until that point and I got to see the Berlin Wall come down without a shot fired. I suppose you imagine the KenyAn doing anything at all like that during this administration? You are so far beyond hope that you've essentially joined the other side. Face it. Actually, the Kenyan is in the process of undoing nearly everything good 'ol Ronald did, a trillion at a time with an apology a day. Foreign relations are unraveling as we speak starting with a most valued ally, Israel, going first. Your community organizer has proven to be less than organized and far beyond his pay grade in a simple community, much less than of an entire nation.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Catmando are you real? I just can't believe someone that breathes air, thinks like you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts