Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your welcome. To be honest, we don't have to say anything at all. We just need to refer Senator Obama's statement in 2006 about the President, to himself as the current President.

He says exactly what we're saying.
In March 2006, then-Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., found the notion of raising the debt ceiling quite distasteful.
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure,” he said. “It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.”

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,962 Posts
Your welcome. To be honest, we don't have to say anything at all. We just need to refer Senator Obama's statement in 2006 about the President, to himself as the current President.

He says exactly what we're saying.
In March 2006, then-Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., found the notion of raising the debt ceiling quite distasteful.
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure,” he said. “It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America’s debt limit.”
:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
640 Posts
Everyone should have a neighbor that cares about the future of this country like Ms. U. :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone should have a neighbor that cares about the future of this country like Ms. U. :))THumbsUp
Thanks neighbor! I appreciate that!
X2....Thanks Ms U!
Thank you SNiC!

Alys ( my daughter ) posted this on my FB wall the other day.

Even though I can not stand hearing you and your politics, this photo totally reminded me of you. :) love you! Thanks for caring about my future.

^^^^^ makes it all the more worth it! I told her whether in silence or protest, I would always care about that. <3

I could care less about being told to go eff myself or to eff off. That's what I care about, right there!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Thanks neighbor! I appreciate that!

Thank you SNiC!

Alys ( my daughter ) posted this on my FB wall the other day.

Even though I can not stand hearing you and your politics, this photo totally reminded me of you. :) love you! Thanks for caring about my future.

^^^^^ makes it all the more worth it! I told her whether in silence or protest, I would always care about that. <3

I could care less about being told to go eff myself or to eff off. That's what I care about, right there!
didn't know gn was making little cards with quotes. great job gn. keep up the good work... :)

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 13 of 13 Posts