Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
It will spoil Gerardi's plan to only use Sabathia and Burnett. Now Goudain, Chamberlain or both will have to pitch. Unless of course, MLB finds a way to manipulate the schedule to benefit NY. But since LA lost last night, the Dodger/Yankee World Series the leaugue wants so bad may not come to fruition... For selfish reasons I hope its LA/Anaheim for the fall classic. The sooner we get the east coast out of the picture the better...

·
Registered
188 Posts
It will spoil Gerardi's plan to only use Sabathia and Burnett. Now Goudain, Chamberlain or both will have to pitch. Unless of course, MLB finds a way to manipulate the schedule to benefit NY. But since LA lost last night, the Dodger/Yankee World Series the leaugue wants so bad may not come to fruition... For selfish reasons I hope its LA/Anaheim for the fall classic. The sooner we get the east coast out of the picture the better...

Correction......LA/LA of Anaheim. Another stab a marketing by the California Angels, I mean Anaheim Angels, I mean Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim or whatever the flavor of the month is. :D

Go Angels!!!:)devil

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dodgers will pull through
The cold will kill any team you guys send out here:D

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Dodgers will pull through
The cold will kill any team you guys send out here:D

Lol. :D
Pansies

An intrastate championship sucks balls for everyone except those that live there. The nostalgia and biggest grudge of all matches would be the Yankees and Dodgers. East coast out of sports, that's like asking Californians to toughen up. Ain't gonna happen. :)hand

·
Will work for Boat
790 Posts
The Angels can still play small-ball, so rain favors them.

But in the end, not even rain will hide the tears of thr Yankees faithful after the Halos take this series :)devil

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I see all the bettors were talking shit in the afternoon.
It's 10:09 est and the Yanks are winning large against a sloppy California team. Please at least win two so we can celebrate at home.....:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I see all the bettors were talking shit in the afternoon.
It's 10:09 est and the Yanks are winning large against a sloppy California team. Please at least win two so we can celebrate at home.....:D
You call that winning large????? I will give you the win, but to call that a large win, you guys are in trouble.... way to capitalize with 3 runs on 4 Angel errors. Still a lot of baseball to be played.:)hand

GO ANGELS!!!!!:D:D

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
The Angels deserved to lose that game. WAY WAY WAY too many stupid errors. I bet they got a serious a$$ chewing tonight by Mr. Scioscia. Without the stupid errors that would have been a lot closer and exciting of a game.

I hope they come to play tomorrow night instead of the BS they did tonight.

Let's go Halos!!!!

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
The Angels deserved to lose that game. WAY WAY WAY too many stupid errors. I bet they got a serious a$$ chewing tonight by Mr. Scioscia. Without the stupid errors that would have been a lot closer and exciting of a game.

I hope they come to play tomorrow night instead of the BS they did tonight.

Let's go Halos!!!!
Inability to catch the infield popup and Vlads inability to run cost them 2 runs as I saw it. The little things kill you, gotta do better, pitching effort was wasted IMO and I know how that goes being a D-Back fan, we wasted plenty this year. NSF

1 - 20 of 272 Posts