Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
I think you're confusing love for plastic infatuation in 4 lifelike colors.......We are not the vinyl skinned inflatable people you're used to in these long winter months.:))eek:)):))eek:))

Or was that inflatuation.:confused: Hey, there's a novel idea for blowing up your next girlfriend, eehhh.:)bulb

Stop bringing all this confusion Brown......We can't think that fast with all these end runs of yours. Liberals have no sense of humor and it's just too confusing to us.......:)sphss

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
I think he just called us all turds.:)hand:D

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I disagree. I believe Tom is trying close that gap between Canadians and Americans by offering his love in such an open form.
Tom is mocking us in his own way.

At times He channels Hunter Thompson with a sensible "summary" or interjection after endless seemingly mindless posts, but if you review them you can detect the foreshadowing.
Rest assured, every thread He starts has an agenda that is only revealed (if He chooses) after following a long, bait laden path.

·
Green Go
376 Posts

At times He channels Hunter Thompson with a sensible "summary" or interjection after endless seemingly mindless posts, but if you review them you can detect the foreshadowing.
Rest assured, every thread He starts has an agenda that is only revealed (if He chooses) after following a long, bait laden path.
Well then, he's pretty much fooled me much the same way Obama fooled us to get into office. I say tie Brown to the stake and make Obama Canada's Prime Minister. We'll teach him and Canada altogether. :)devil

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts

Reminds me of The Shining...

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have never noticed you before...where did you come from? Is your name aharon? Did you have a workout thread on HB at one time??
Hey Hooli, remember when you asked me to tell you the next time you start repeating yourself?

·
Canatard
3,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This keyboard must be made by Liberals...It just doesn't do what it's supposed to:mad:
Is that the keyboard you picked up at the end of last year that claimed to be made in the USA but, when you started to look into it, discovered there was no documentation to back up that claim?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts