1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Joe keeps smiling like the Joker.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
biden's a town drunk. this so-called moderator has no control whatsoever. biden's just interupting and talking over everything ryan says, so ryan can't finish a sentence without being interupted. biden has no interest in debating... this moderator had to be handpicked by biden's handlers...

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
biden's a town drunk. this so-called moderator has no control whatsoever. biden's just interupting and talking over everything ryan says, so ryan can't finish a sentence without being interupted. biden has no interest in debating... this moderator had to be handpicked by biden's handlers...
Well, She DID host Michelle's bridal party, or something like that.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Joe is a poor debate participant , argues like a f*kin putz and that stupid grin and Mr Ed horse laugh will get him in trouble...and the "moderator" reminds me of a Home ec teacher trying to break up a fight at the bike rack

AND Geezus What an Ass Hat Joe is , goofing, laughing interupting , talking over Ryan ........

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Joe is over running him, the Kid cant get a word in at all!!!

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe is a poor debate participant , argues like a f*kin putz and that stupid grin and Mr Ed horse laugh will get him in trouble...and the "moderator" reminds me of a Home ec teacher trying to break up a fight at the bike rack

AND Geezus What an Ass Hat Joe is , goofing, laughing interupting , talking over Ryan ........

EXACTLY!! I thought a moderator was to moderate and shut shit heads up. I feel sorry for Ryan,as he just wishes to answer a question or make a point.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
In all fairness, Romney ran right over the moderator in his debate. I think she is doing O.K. for a lib. You know that Joe was sent out there to try and ruff up Paul. I think it's better that she stay's out of the way and let Joe show America his true colors.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Three things I saw clearly:
1 The moderator was far more generous with Joe's time than Ryan's
2 Joe interrupted almost every single segment of Paul's own time. He got interrupted about four times and interrupted about 45 times.
3 It was beyond obvious that Ryan had facts and figures while Joe had a record of nearly four years to hide from.

Incumbents are supposed to say "look what we've already done" but Joe couldn't do anything but hide from Ryan bringing up their record.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Joe was just plain Creepy lol Kinda guy you want to hide your kids from

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
In all fairness, Romney ran right over the moderator in his debate. I think she is doing O.K. for a lib. You know that Joe was sent out there to try and ruff up Paul. I think it's better that she stay's out of the way and let Joe show America his true colors.
no. romney insisted on responding when ovomit ran over his alotted time. ovomit still hogged 4 more minutes than they gave romney. biden is a clownish boor. it's not a "debate" when one of the partys is just screaming out loud when it's the other person's time to talk. typical...

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
no. romney insisted on responding when ovomit ran over his alotted time. ovomit still hogged 4 more minutes than they gave romney. biden is a clownish boor. it's not a "debate" when one of the partys is just screaming out loud when it's the other person's time to talk. typical...
I won't disagree with your analogy. My point was both moderators have a few tire tracks on them regardless of who put them there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I don't know who pickedher, but fox news reported that obama did attend her wedding years ago. It was obvious when ryan wanted to get his view across if jackass moron biden didn't cut him off then she did to move to the next subject. This was the rudest debate I ever watched, kudos to ryan for keeping his cool. I would have bitch slapped biden

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Chris Wallace about summed it up .......

Chris Wallace hammered Vice President Joe Biden's excessive smiling and laughing during the debate, saying that he's never seen anyone be so disrespectful in a presidential or vice presidential debate.

And Wallace said that he'd seen most of them — all but the first four in 1960. He called his demeanor "unprecedented."

"I don't believe I've ever seen a debate in which one participant was as openly disrespectful of the other as Biden was to Paul Ryan tonight," Wallace said.

He added: "It was openly contemptuous and disrespectful."

Read more: Chris Wallace Slams Joe Biden's Debate Demeanor - Business Insider

1 - 20 of 26 Posts