Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deadliest month for our troops in Afghanistan, 45 dead in August.
Where are all the protesters, and anti war haters, Where and when will they (the media) announce this.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Deadliest month for our troops in Afghanistan, 45 dead in August.
Where are all the protesters, and anti war haters, Where and when will they (the media) announce this.
Where have you been?:D This is the GOOD war. The BAD war was GWB's Iraq and blood for oil.....Now its blood for opium. I guess the main stream media has much better things to report, like MJ's doctor and charges of manslaughter. And BTW if you are against the Afgan war then you must be a racist.;)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not against war at all. I honor our troops to the fullest. I was just saying how strange it is from one party protest to another. And racist.....Hell I've been called worse.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Is Cindy Sheehan camping out in Martha's Vineyard this week?????

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
With the new rules of engagement our troops are under there will be many more deaths.

Since we're not going to do it right. We should pull out completely. 1 American life is not worth fighting this half assed micky mouse war on either front.

Thumbs. Major screw ups of the past admin don't justify screw ups now under 0. We're talking about someones dad, brother or son. 0 needs to do it right or don't do it at all.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
With the new rules of engagement our troops are under there will be many more deaths.

Since we're not going to do it right. We should pull out completely. 1 American life is not worth fighting this half assed micky mouse war on either front.

Thumbs. Major screw ups of the past admin don't justify screw ups now under 0. We're talking about someones dad, brother or son. 0 needs to do it right or don't do it at all.
Never said it did. Just made the same point this thread is about.

TK was someones dad, brother and a son also.

Agreed with everything else you posted.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thumbs....You have it wrong, My meaning of this thread is not to compare the wars in any way. Or to compare what happened on who's watch.

I'm just curious to know where all the POS protesters are when there is a war going on with a POS Democrat for a president.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Thumbs....You have it wrong, My meaning of this thread is not to compare the wars in any way. Or to compare what happened on who's watch.

I'm just curious to know where all the POS protesters are when there is a war going on with a POS Democrat for a president.
I know it was not meant to compare. It was meant to bash. I'm the one making the comparison. No need to thank me.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Wrong again........Simply curiosity,

If I was meaning it to be a BASH, I would BASH the part of how these POS Dem's continue counting the number of dead soldiers and blaming Bush even after Bush has left office.

(Puls since Bush delcared "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03) 4198 more dead Americans.

You are welcome...Any time

And please keep that POS Ted jack off kennedy out of this.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts

Puls since Bush delcared "Mission Accomplished" (5/1/03) 4198 more dead Americans.

Wrong, clintoons watch, allowed in the country on toon's watch, trained on toon's watch, planned on toon's watch, FBI and CIA hands tied behind their backs on toon's watch, Cole on toon's watch, Kobar towers on toon's watch, somalia on toon's watch, bin laden offered to this country mutiple times on toon's watch, denial of taking Bin laden out on toon's watch.

The one and only BOMBING of the WTC on toon's watch, an act of war ignored by the toon's.:)sphss:)devil:)hand

Our current casualties due 100% to toon and jiminy catamuh fcking up the middle east to where we had to go to war to try and fix their fck ups.:)hand

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Never said it did. Just made the same point this thread is about.

TK was someones dad, brother and a son also.

Agreed with everything else you posted.
You're a hard one to figure out. At times you seem close to being objective and than you post up a picture of terrorist tragedy blaming someone trying to make a some kind of point completely unrelated.

The thread is directed at the media's lack of attention to the middle east wars now that the Admin has changed. True or not?????

Than you carry on about TK.

2 Questions. Let's see if you can/will give an honest answer or not:

1- Have the protestors of the war lightened up in their public complaints to the WH about ending the wars?

2- Did Ted Kennedy leave a girl to die by not seeking immediate help to get her removed from the underwater vehicle in a wreck he caused?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Wrong, clintoons watch, allowed in the country on toon's watch, trained on toon's watch, planned on toon's watch, FBI and CIA hands tied behind their backs on toon's watch, Cole on toon's watch, Kobar towers on toon's watch, somalia on toon's watch, bin laden offered to this country mutiple times on toon's watch, denial of taking Bin laden out on toon's watch.

The one and only BOMBING of the WTC on toon's watch, an act of war ignored by the toon's.:)sphss:)devil:)hand

Our current casualties due 100% to toon and jiminy catamuh fcking up the middle east to where we had to go to war to try and fix their fck ups.:)hand
You are right. Terriorist neved did anything to the US while bush was in office. He declared a war on Terriorist just for the fock of it and to drop bombs because thats always the first responce of the Repubtards. Carry on....... I'm goig to lunch. Have a nice day.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
You are right. Terriorist neved did anything to the US while bush was in office. He declared a war on Terriorist just for the fock of it and to drop bombs because thats always the first responce of the Repubtards. Carry on....... I'm goig to lunch. Have a nice day.
500BBC is SPOT ON about Clintoon, the CIA had Bin Laden in his cross hairs and Clintoon let him live... Read up on it Thumbs...

When did the first WTC attempt take place???

When was the Taliban empowered AND what got Bin Laden so pissed off to begin with??? Did all of the AFORMENTIONED happen under the watch of GWB???

Better check your facts there Thumbs... Lets lay out the timeline of events here and deal with FACTS Thumbs...

Im just sayin...

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
At least you're honest, for a lib anyway, we had no terrorist attacks after clintoons legacy of the WTC.

President Bush took the fight to the enemy, with the greatest ALL VOLUNTEER army the world has ever seen. An Army of brave men and women who fight and yes, die for freedoms and rights. Keeping us free from terrorist attack for the rest of his term, now your messiah is setting ou to dismantle the CIA once again and leave us open to attack, hell the left welcomes the attacks.:)sphss:)devil:)hand:)hand

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
OUCH.....Slammed that Thumb in the door.:)grn
It may have been thumbs (was one of our amazingly scarce liberals) who just a couple months ago was telling me that the press is reporting the GI deaths just as much as they did under Bush, and now here you go asking where the nightly death toll reports are (which are obviously NOT being hawked like they were prior to 21 Jan 2009).

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
At least you're honest, for a lib anyway, we had no terrorist attacks after clintoons legacy of the WTC.

President Bush took the fight to the enemy, with the greatest ALL VOLUNTEER army the world has ever seen. An Army of brave men and women who fight and yes, die for freedoms and rights. Keeping us free from terrorist attack for the rest of his term, now your messiah is setting ou to dismantle the CIA once again and leave us open to attack, hell the left welcomes the attacks.:)sphss:)devil:)hand:)hand
"never waste a good crises" . Scary stuff....

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and now here you go asking where the nightly death toll reports are (which are obviously NOT being hawked like they were prior to 21 Jan 2009).

Not asking about the death toll reports.....Read it as it is stated, (let me help you).......Where is the media on reporting.

Like O/T Said the lack of the media's attention.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Thumbs and Ultra seem to get their exercise by walking out of debates when their "theories" get thrown back in their faces......:)devil

1 - 20 of 37 Posts