·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Real Miss America
There's a Proud Papa out there somewhere

This 19 year old ex-cheerleader now an
Air Force Security Forces Sniper
,was watching a road in Pakistan that led to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road. She engaged the target (she shot him). It turned out he was a bomb maker for the Taliban, and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a U.S. patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would have certainly killed and wounded several soldiers. The interesting
fact of this story is the shot was measured at
725 yards.

She shot him as he was bent over burying the bomb. The shot went through his rectum and into the bomb which detonated;
he was blown to pieces. The Air Force made
a motivational poster of her.

Folks, that's a shot 25 yards longer than seven football fields and the last thing that came out of his mouth ... was his ass!

If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops, please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them!!!!!

Attachments

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
I like the story, but I doubt she is wearing earings that would get causght on something or give her position away.

Either way, stand behind our troops or feel free to stand in front.

Brian

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right on! Thanks MSDC!
Just a friendly show of support due to the recent, ridiculous, personal bullshit posted by DaMouskateer.
I am not as politicaly knowledgable as some on these post's, between you, gn, doc and others, the facts you post and argue assist me in formulating my own opinions.
I respect the that you try to abstain from personal attacks, and just post simple facts.
Keep up the good work!!!

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Just a friendly show of support due to the recent, ridiculous, personal bullshit posted by DaMouskateer.
I am not as politicaly knowledgable as some on these post's, between you, gn, doc and others, the facts you post and argue assist me in formulating my own opinions.
I respect the that you try to abstain from personal attacks, and just post simple facts.
Keep up the good work!!!
Thank you!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Keep up the good work!!!
I certainly agree with your support of MS. She is a well informed, classy lady who, with her knowledge, does not resort to personal attacks,

·
Registered
364 Posts
I certainly agree with your support of MS. She is a well informed, classy lady who, with her knowledge, does not resort to personal attacks,

Pure class
Samuel Jackson is a SCUMBAG! His statement about the Motherfugging Republicans and Mother nature during the hurricane watch and the RNC in FLA. was the nail in his coffin for me.

Shes just another Motherfugging Republican​

·
Registered
8,347 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pure class

Samuel Jackson is a SCUMBAG! His statement about the Motherfugging Republicans and Mother nature during the hurricane watch and the RNC in FLA. was the nail in his coffin for me.

Shes just another Motherfugging Republican​

Very eloquent, as usual
1. Wrong Thread
2. No facts
3. Just personal attacks
Your inability to argue on any level except a personal one shows your ignorance, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. You can gain no support or respect, you must be incredibly jealous...............

·
Registered
364 Posts
Very eloquent, as usual
1. Wrong Thread
2. No facts
3. Just personal attacks
Your inability to argue on any level except a personal one shows your ignorance, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. You can gain no support or respect, you must be incredibly jealous...............

It wouldn't be an issue if I posted something you agreed with would it?
Your hypocrisy has no bounds does it?
As much time as mizu spends on here would you want to be paying her wage ?
shes obviously on the clock stealing from her employer posting on here
when she should be cultivating boat loans

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
You presume to act like you know something about me, and you don't. Are you paying me? No so mind your own damn business!

Since your so concerned about what I do with MY time...hmm...who is living in who's head :happy: daIDIOT!

I am on my own time. Do you want the numbers to SeaDream? Thanks to your President ruining the economy, I haven't underwritten a loan since November 2011. Shove that up your azz idiot!

My husband would tell you, when you start supporting me, you can have a say in what I do with my time.

Like I said, with you, its more fun being the cat than feeling sorry for the mouse.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It wouldn't be an issue if I posted something you agreed with would it? Lets find out. Have not seen much from you to agree with. You spend to much time on low level personal attacks.
Your hypocrisy has no bounds does it? Not sure, Where have I been hypocritical? Example?
As much time as mizu spends on here would you want to be paying her wage ? How she spends her time is not my business, your statment just made you a hypocrite doesnt it? What does your boss think about your spending time here?
shes obviously on the clock stealing from her employer posting on here Why would you care, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups, You assume to much, making you a MASTER FUCK UP.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Typical uneducated liberal scum. Hope and Change. He hopes Obama will give him some more change come welfare day. :))ThumbsDwn

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
I think he's jealous since he's not getting any support from the men around here.
:lmao1: Not since ram, zombie, etc have been gone. There's always RnJ. ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts