Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be out there from Fri night till Monday whenever... so since the channel is "busy"... where's everyone gonna be? You'll find us in the channel on sunday, but what about Saturday & monday??

Who's doing what? I was thinking of trying out the Shogun out there on Sat night... do they have Liq. Lic. yet??

Where my peeps at??:p

:)devil
Monica & Memo (M&M)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thinking Steamboat? I'm betting it will be a great place to people watch cause I'm sure most will migrate there!! You and my honey can have a coke... your driving... I'll be sippin my margi!! LOL

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hil:) um... yeah I'm sorry Duane, not for THAT crowd!! :)sphss

Have fun though!!! :)devil

·
(aka my21advantage)
382 Posts
thinking Steamboat? I'm betting it will be a great place to people watch cause I'm sure most will migrate there!! You and my honey can have a coke... your driving... I'll be sippin my margi!! LOL
Hey guys...me, the fiancee and the dad will be hanging out in steamboat too! see you guys out there! :)hand

Jay

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
Gonna be out there from Fri night till Monday whenever... so since the channel is "busy"... where's everyone gonna be? You'll find us in the channel on sunday, but what about Saturday & monday??

Who's doing what? I was thinking of trying out the Shogun out there on Sat night... do they have Liq. Lic. yet??

Where my peeps at??:p

:)devil
Monica & Memo (M&M)
yes i was there mon tue and wed of this week and they have a sign out front that says now serving liquor:)devil

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
I'll be here, but I gotta take out some gorgeous model/actress types. Any ideas on where to take them in the boat to get a flavor of Havasu? They are young, probably don't want the geological tour of the gorge.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sweeet!! We'll be there for dinner!!

We'll be in steamboat, see avatar for pic of our boat!!! =)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts