Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
That would be Sat. morning the 1st. ;)

my bad :)sphss i stand corrected sir. u are absolutely right. the cobra guys i think are going the same day??? from what i read on there threads should be busy fun:)devil hopefully everyone minds each other from the buoys north of the shallows to the gauging station. we dont want a repeat of the tragedy a couple of weeks ago.

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What's your boat look like? We spend most of our time in Needles so I'm sure I have probably seen you on the water.
Is your boat a Cobra? Because if it is my Eliminator has the same top cap as yours. I have a 94 Extreme, white base, purple, some blue, open bow 22.5ft. I'm a pretty husky Italian, will have my 13 y.o. son with me and probably be with a white/gray 21ft Lazer with a super tall bald guy.

Stop by-Phil

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Is your boat a Cobra? Because if it is my Eliminator has the same top cap as yours. I have a 94 Extreme, white base, purple, some blue, open bow 22.5ft. I'm a pretty husky Italian, will have my 13 y.o. son with me and probably be with a white/gray 21ft Lazer with a super tall bald guy.

Stop by-Phil
Mine is the Ultra 23xs in my avatar.. I'm a average size Italian with no chest hair. I'll be with 15 other adults. The other boat will be a 21 lazer white, blue and orange.

Hope to see you on the water.

Tony

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mine is the Ultra 23xs in my avatar.. I'm a average size Italian with no chest hair. I'll be with 15 other adults. The other boat will be a 21 lazer white, blue and orange.

Hope to see you on the water.

Tony
The Ultra is actually what I meant, my friend has the exact same boat as yours. Hope to c ya this weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.