Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been all over a couple of radio stations that I listen to that LE is going to be out in full force on the water. Apparently there were approx 1800 alcohol related accidents on CA waterways last year so they're going to be really looking closely.
Not only that, with CA being broke, they're going to be writing tickets for all kinds of things to bring in some money.

Be Safe out there!

·
rollin on the river
1,929 Posts
It's been all over a couple of radio stations that I listen to that LE is going to be out in full force on the water. Apparently there were approx 1800 alcohol related accidents on CA waterways last year so they're going to be really looking closely.
Not only that, with CA being broke, they're going to be writing tickets for all kinds of things to bring in some money.

Be Safe out there!
This is a good reminder for everyone.

BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
All of the " weekend warriors " will be out at Folsom. I think you really need to pay attention this weekend as there is alot of novice boaters out there. I wouldn't mind seeing some LE action , especially with the lake lice.

·
Positive Vibration
427 Posts
That's why I love Trinity. Might have been 25 boats on the whole lake Friday. Everyone be safe and have a great weekend. I'd rather not read any horror stories on here next week if we can help it..

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's why I love Trinity. Might have been 25 boats on the whole lake Friday. Everyone be safe and have a great weekend. I'd rather not read any horror stories on here next week if we can help it..
You ought to come on over to Shasta sometime between 6/24 and 7/1. There's going to be a bunch of us jet boaters up there staying at Antler's campground for our annual trip.

·
Positive Vibration
427 Posts
You ought to come on over to Shasta sometime between 6/24 and 7/1. There's going to be a bunch of us jet boaters up there staying at Antler's campground for our annual trip.
Might have to try to do that. I have a few trips planned, but they are mostly for the kids. I need one too!

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
They said they were going to be out in force near Disco Bay the weekend AFTER Memorial Day...Heads up ...:)bulb
Thanks for the heads up on this, I will be going out on Sat and this is just one more good reason to fill the ice chest with waters like I did last weekend.

I am not sure what they consider full force, but on Sat there were 3 LEO boats in Kellog Creek and all three of them had boats pulled over when I came in.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I will be staying at one of the resorts by Antlers (Lakeshore Villa RV) from 6/26 to 7/2. We were going to go to Trinity, but no water at the northern end. Shasta looks good this year, at least better then last year. If you see a 2006 Cobalt, black/white with a small tan stripe give us a wave. I've got my captians call open most of the time so you should be able hear me coming up the river.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts