Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I'm glad that someone posted this, I didn't know if I should. I talked to Shaun earlier this evening as was blown away with what he told me.

Hope all turns out well for Jory!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
I dont know whats going on but Jory has always been very nice to talk to and friendly to everyone. He is a straight shooter and I wish him well. Please someone update the site for us that dont have Facebook priveliges....

·
Registered
408 Posts
This is hard to beleive..... He is one of the best boat mechanics around. He has always been truthful to me and I consider him a freind. I am praying for him.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I talked to Shaun about an hour ago, it looks as if Jory didn't make it, he is on life support, but everything has shut down.

Hard to take in right now, he seemed like a really good person that I did consider a friend.

You will be missed!

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's with a very heavy heart that I report that Jory has been taken off any kind of support systems and will probably pass very soon. He was a great man and will be missed by many.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I had the opportunity to meet Jory at the DLB Fleet Week run last October. He was riding with the Rocker Down crew. He approached us when we arrived at the dock at Sam's in Tiburon and helped us tie up. His passion for boats was instantly recognized as he asked questions about our boat.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this difficult time,
The Santos Family

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Jory passed away last night around 11:00 P.M., he was surrounded by family at the time and went peacefully. I will try post details on any services as soon as I get them.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Very sad news,

I did not know Jory as well as some of you,I will tell you his reputation as a mechanic is second to none.I have been around boats for a long time, I have NEVER heard one person have anything negitive to say about him.This is huge loss to the marine industry!!!!To the people that hold him close to their heart, have comfort knowing he is admired from his peers and he will be missed by all who knew him.RIP

Jeff

1 - 20 of 26 Posts