Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
ah damn i was just at ricks and he was working on his dads hotrod...........
rick im so so sorry to hear this ...prayers r with you my friend and your family.....

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Ah damm......sorry to hear this bubba. Prayers coming your way from the Wood family.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Otis was a great guy. I met Otis years ago at a boat shop in Covina CA. He was a very friendly guy even to a young kid who asked a lot of questions. Later when I met Rick & put 2 n 2 together I would see Otis all over the place & he was always laughing at something I did or just giving me a hard time for something I hadn't done. Otis may have left us today, but he will always be with us in spirit. R.I.P Otis, and i'm glad your no longer in any pain.
Prayers to all of his family & many many friends. And to my good buddy Rick. I know how it feels to lose your best friend. He loved you & Mary, and he was very proud of what you had accomplished in your career. He'll be right along side you when you take the hot rod out on her maiden voyage:))THumbsUp....Godspeed

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I love the story of Otis telling Rick on how to take the corner at the K Boat shoot out at Irvine Lake a few years back. It was that information that led Rick to win the event... Then Rick was taught by his dad at a very early age racing midgets on how to hoist the trophy way over his head in victory lane.... I didn't get to spend much time around Otis but it was enough to realize what a hell of a man he was....

·
A-HOLE HICK
829 Posts
So sorry for your ,Mary's and your families loss, I could see Otis was more than just a father he was one of your best friends also. R.I.P. Otis. Our thoughts and prayers are with you Rick.
The Easons

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Prayers

Rick, very sorry to here this, My prayers go out out to you and Mary, i remember when i picked up the hemi you showing me Pop's hot rod....Gods Speed Otis......

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Very sorry for your loss Rick.

I never met your Dad, but the impression that was left on me only meeting you once and seeing your shop/ hot rods leaves me little doubt he was a hell of a man and father.

Sincere Condolences from Deb and Myself.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Sorry to hear about your dad Rick he sounds like he was a great guy.
Prayers to you & your family . Bob Stanfield.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. We're all thinking about you. :))THumbsUp

1 - 20 of 26 Posts