Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Dass raaasssiss!!!
Beginning with the June 3, 2014 primary election, Act 2011-673 requires an Alabama voter to have a specific type of photo identification at the polls in order to vote. If a voter does not have one of the approved forms of photo ID as stated in the law, then he or she may receive a free Alabama photo voter ID from various locations.

Funny Thing is..... Alabama passed this with no problems and with very little opposition....All here are OK with this :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Beginning with the June 3, 2014 primary election, Act 2011-673 requires an Alabama voter to have a specific type of photo identification at the polls in order to vote. If a voter does not have one of the approved forms of photo ID as stated in the law, then he or she may receive a free Alabama photo voter ID from various locations.

Funny Thing is..... Alabama passed this with no problems and with very little opposition....All here are OK with this :))THumbsUp
:)devil :wink2::partyguy::)hand Thank You Bama...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And the left steals another one. It it isn't voter fraud, it is character assassination. This time it was both.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Welcome home Bobby Valentine! Congrats on the smashing victory there in Alabama. Only had to go back forty years to ruin this man's life and still win by a sliver.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The only good thing is, in 2020, the Repubs. can run a candidate with all their support, and win back the seat. Jones is probably a lame duck.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The only good thing is, in 2020, the Repubs. can run a candidate with all their support, and win back the seat. Jones is probably a lame duck.
We'll see. Soros' money can buy lots of false sexual claims. That seems to be good enough to keep the Roy Moores and Herman Cains out of office while the Bill Clintons of the left gain popularity among his people with real ones. It's a liberal thing that sound minds will never comprehend.

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Welcome home Bobby Valentine! Congrats on the smashing victory there in Alabama. Only had to go back forty years to ruin this man's life and still win by a sliver.
This place is far from home Bobby Miller. RDP is home. I haven't logged on for a few years so I had to get a new password. So what is the statue of limitations on what he did 40 years ago? A sliver, he was leading the polls by a large margin until trump got involved...LMAO...:)devil:)hand

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Ok.....#1) I believe convicts should lose the right to vote- They have displayed poor judgement- At the least! #2) I think that everyone, in every state, should have to show proof of identity...I don't really understand the whole argument against this- by anyone!

And last but not least, #3) I think the conservatives dodged a PR bullet with the defeat of Roy Moore- I understand that nothing has been proven, but it is hard to argue with people around him "Knowing not to leave him alone with young women"......And I ALWAYS have doubts about people who "Wave the Bible at every chance"....Yes, most of them are just happy about their certain knowledge of God........But it always makes me think of J. Edgar Hoover and his extreme anti-gay stance....and, of course, later on, his.....dresses.....

I know you are not happy about the loss, but I think in the long run it is an actual win for conservatives....

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
This place is far from home Bobby Miller. RDP is home. I haven't logged on for a few years so I had to get a new password. So what is the statue of limitations on what he did 40 years ago? A sliver, he was leading the polls by a large margin until trump got involved...LMAO...:)devil:)hand
It's still good to see you back. He won, and that's all that matters, I suppose. Like Trump did. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts