Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if any body has input on the to,i have a bbc blown intercooled with through transom kind of bored with it so was thinking about switching over to dry headers or zoomies just a few times a year for that WOW factor was thinking about making my own headers 1 off design,it will be going in 21' spectra,theres a few 20' rushes out there with over the top shorties ,they look bitchen

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
just wondering if any body has input on the to,i have a bbc blown intercooled with through transom kind of bored with it so was thinking about switching over to dry headers or zoomies just a few times a year for that WOW factor was thinking about making my own headers 1 off design,it will be going in 21' spectra,theres a few 20' rushes out there with over the top shorties ,they look bitchen
Steve...
i would think a set of OT pipes on the logs would give you much more HP...also...zoomies over headers, being as its blown...the only problem i see is the noise factor in Cali!!!!...Havasu & the river prob wouldnt be a problem if your cool :)...just sayin' my .02 cents

FastRat

·
Registered
441 Posts
on the dyno I saw a 40 hp difference between thru transome headers and over the transome headers. The over transome were bassett blower headers.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I went from tt injected bassetts earlier this year...to ot injected bassetts. I noticed zero performance difference. Not that I expected to. I am curious to see what if any difference running them completly dry at wot makes.

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
you might get 100-200rpm, it will sound meaner, and it will blue them
headers quicker than you can believe;)

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it sounds as mean as its going to get im manely interested in a different look,2-3 times out of the season i can swap with over the transom and it will be a different boat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts