Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Tony, Thanks a lot for posting that pic !!!! Now I have to stay up for another hour because I have a woodie and don't have enough skin left to close my eyes !!!!!!:D You know why Cave Men used to drag their women off by the hair ????? Because if you drag them by their feet, they fill up with dirt !!!!!!!

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
This is so low profile and quiet it couldn't possibly run strong,

Note the John Haas sticker and the warning sign on the wall,

·
Highaboosta
3,431 Posts
mark I like the covers you have on the hot side of the turbo's were did you get those or did you make them:)devil
I just made those a couple weeks ago.
Sawed out .050 alum side plates to fit tight around either side of the turbine housing,
Wrapped .050 alum around the outside and TIG welded the joint all the way around on the inside and polished it. They're 4 3/8" wide.

I dug that material out of scraps laying around under the bench.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Nice sticker Mark lol. and thanks for making my little motor look like shit guys lol....love the boats mark and tony cant wait to get a ride in these bad lads...P.S. i have more "John Haas" stickers if Pete dont...

·
oldsmopile equipped
702 Posts
mark I like the covers you have on the hot side of the turbo's were did you get those or did you make them:)devil
very nice stuff!, cowboy, is your twin turbo ford going to make it out this summer? we all are wanting to see it out soon! from the last pics it looks like your close, hopfully this summer!;)

·
79 sanger super jet
343 Posts
the motor is being rebuilt. new titanum Oliver rods,new tall deck motor,new littlefield intake, new pistons full port job on heads. trying to get it done for gun lake. the 10/71 was rebuilt last year so it should be pretty stout when it is done.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts