Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that some people prefer to "throw parts at a problem", then blame the parts for the failure rather than do some actual troubleshooting and figure out the actual cause of the failure?

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So people like yourself have something to cry about:D
As long as I boat with a fag like you I'll always have something to cry about :D

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
As long as I boat with a fag like you I'll always have something to cry about :D
Nice, I always knew I could count on you to gay up a thread quicker that anyone else but 2 posts is a new record for you.

Let me quess, you were just throwing something at this tread to see if you could fix it before it went South instead of looking for the real problem.....like you share to much information with people that really dont understand what your talking about.

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me guess, you were just throwing something at this tread to see if you could fix it before it went South instead of looking for the real problem......
Shit no...that's why I figured to post it in Gray Water and save the mods a bit of "throwing the problem" here. This thread was destined to go south right out the gate :D

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
Just Me
4,050 Posts
Why is it that some people prefer to "throw parts at a problem", then blame the parts for the failure rather than do some actual troubleshooting and figure out the actual cause of the failure?
Because people are lazy and looking for a quick fix. Sell me a magic widget over me doing diagnostic work and finding the real source of the problem.

Much like, why do some people make personal attacks instead of having a conversation? Because they are too lazy to make a valid debatable point that they might have to defend on a rebutal. Either that or they lack the educational or social skills to have a conversation. :|err

·
Screamin SeaMonkees
1,663 Posts
Hey Jon

This is the basis for my business. I have filled a niche' market void. I trouble shoot hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Every plant and facility has mechanics employed. It's when they are tired of the outside salesmen telling them, "maybe you need one of these", that they call me and get the answers to the problem.
I have not been able to "grow" my business because I can't find employees that can understand the concept of trouble shooting.

Mark

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
This is the basis for my business. I have filled a niche' market void. I trouble shoot hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Every plant and facility has mechanics employed. It's when they are tired of the outside salesmen telling them, "maybe you need one of these", that they call me and get the answers to the problem.
I have not been able to "grow" my business because I can't find employees that can understand the concept of trouble shooting.
Mark
look no further fella....im just waiting for you to set me up:)hand:)bulb

·
Sit N' Spin
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 15 of 15 Posts