Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So how was the maiden voyage man? lets see more pics of the rigging and video of it running. you know you mashed the gas.

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Heard it ran hard off the trailer, and has plenty more when dialed in. I'm sure he will chime in and maybe give the #'s.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
I think that is that little cove just above aha quin, I used to ride my 440 stand up jetskii through that spot when I was like 10 years old. awesome pic, I miss the river.

Boat looks good Jeff.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
thank's. i'm really happy with the way it turned out. it runs hard, but still needs a little tuning. that pic is at palapa beach - just below lost lake and yes it will be at the show on the 19th. i don't have any video, but i will post more pictures when i get them.
harold was testing the race boat at water wheel all weekend. all in all a pretty bitchen weekend - temp in the high 80's and a new boat on an empty river.

·
Extraordinarily good
215 Posts
I've got a couple of pics I can post for ya.

Serioulsy, Jeff is being pretty modest about the boat. The thing is just plain bad ass.

·
Registered
23 Posts
thank's. i'm really happy with the way it turned out. it runs hard, but still needs a little tuning. that pic is at palapa beach - just below lost lake and yes it will be at the show on the 19th. i don't have any video, but i will post more pictures when i get them.
harold was testing the race boat at water wheel all weekend. all in all a pretty bitchen weekend - temp in the high 80's and a new boat on an empty river.
will be watching 4 some pics

·
Registered
107 Posts
Tiki,
that boat is just flat bitchin man. Who the hell built it. (ha ha ha).
Jeff the boat turned out great,great choice of colors and all, see ya at the shop or river which ever comes first.Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Tiki,
that boat is just flat bitchin man. Who the hell built it. (ha ha ha).
Jeff the boat turned out great,great choice of colors and all, see ya at the shop or river which ever comes first.Enjoy.
AV137 are you going to bako this weekend?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts