Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Murder victim or just another late term abortion?

I don't see how liberals can complaon about his murder, he's been murdering babies for money for many years.

What's the difference if he gets the same treatment if you have zero morals like the left?

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I hate to see a murder but this guy got what was coming to him....what goes around comes around........but I like Obama's statement:

"However profound our differences as Americans over difficult issues such as abortion, they cannot be resolved by heinous acts of violence."

Late Term Abortion:
A late-term abortion often refers to an induced abortion procedure that occurs after the 20th week of gestation. However, the exact point when a pregnancy becomes late-term is not clearly defined. Some sources define an abortion after 12 completed weeks' gestation as "late". Some sources define an abortion after 16 weeks as "late".Three articles published in 1998 in the same issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association could not agree on the definition. Two of the JAMA articles chose the 20th week of gestation to be the point where an abortion procedure would be considered late-term. The third JAMA article chose the third trimester, or 27th week of gestation.The point at which an abortion becomes late-term is often related to the "viability" (ability to survive outside the uterus) of the fetus. Sometimes late-term abortions are referred to as post-viability abortions. However, viability varies greatly between pregnancies. Nearly all pregnancies are viable after the 27th week, and no pregnancies are viable before the 21st week. Everything in between is a “grey area”.

So pulling a baby that would survive outside of the womb into the birth cannel and scrambling the brain is not a, and I will use our great president's words, "an heinous act of violence"?

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is pretty harsh bud.

Brian
Yes it is, but his source of income was killing live babies.
You do know what they do in a late term abortion don't you?
They kill the baby in the birth canal so that they can say it wasn't murder.
These are live, viable healthy human babies, no threat to the mother's health, healthy babies. What that "doctor" was doing was murder just as surely as his execution was murder.

I'm just trying to figure out how a liberal justify's killing children but can't tolerate an adult being murdered.

Just made me think, if Tillers killer gets the death penalty will Susan Sarandon, Shaun Penn and the rest of those loons demonstrate for his release?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Some thing pretty ****ed up about a pro-lifer murdering some one.

I don't know this guys case history, so I am not going to argue for him one way or another...but I will say, your article refers to viability only in chronological development terms and says nothing about if the baby and or mother would actually live.

No one wants to hear it, but there are some medical situations that this is an appropriate situation for. I am sure there are others that it is not.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Some thing pretty ****ed up about a pro-lifer murdering some one.

I don't know this guys case history, so I am not going to argue for him one way or another...but I will say, your article refers to viability only in chronological development terms and says nothing about if the baby and or mother would actually live.

No one wants to hear it, but there are some medical situations that this is an appropriate situation for. I am sure there are others that it is not.
That's been the lefts argument to defend this guys practice of killing babies before inducing labor chemically so he can't be prosectuted for what he did which is murder any way you look at it.

They have never been able to provide proof that these THOUSANDS of babies were a threat to the life of the mother. In fact he's on record killing babies when the mother claims it would affect her mental health.

Honest question, why is there no outrage from the left when an innocent baby, a viable BABY, is killed?

What is so wrong with our society that we can accept babies being murdered/
Do some research on what this guy was doing. We're not talking about abortion here.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
He has murdered over 60,000 since starting his abortion clinic.....I think the man up stairs said "enough"......One for 60,000, that's no where near even.....Buddah, watch O'Reilly tonight, he hates this DR. and has been on him about his practice and I am sure he will do something on this tonight.....BTW.....The former Gov. of Kansas was made aware of his practice and how abortions were being done that were not in line with the medical code and she refused to lead or request an investigation into his practice.........She is now over the entire nation's abortion medical practices as the Sec. appointed by the great one AKA Barry!

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He has murdered over 60,000 since starting his abortion clinic.....I think the man up stairs said "enough"......One for 60,000, that's no where near even.....Buddah, watch O'Reilly tonight, he hates this DR. and has been on him about his practice and I am sure he will do something on this tonight.....BTW.....The former Gov. of Kansas was made aware of his practice and how abortions were being done that were not in line with the medical code and she refused to lead or request an investigation into his practice.........She is now over the entire nation's abortion medical practices as the Sec. appointed by the great one AKA Barry!
I used to think one of measures of the terrorist primitives we are at war with was there complete lack of moral compunction when putting bombs on their own children to blow up pizza parlors.

Our country allows child murder for a couple of bucks.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Okay, so let me get this straight....Tiller is to blame but not the 60,000 women that made the decision to visit him?
I'm not saying partial birth abortion is acceptable, just that not all the blame is on him.

·
Don't Taze Me, Bro!
1,885 Posts
And the same people who tell us not to judge or compare the entire Muslim population for a few Muslim Radical Extremists are now comparing and condemning all conservatives and the entire pro-life movement for the actions of one right-wing radical extremist.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Okay, so let me get this straight....Tiller is to blame but not the 60,000 women that made the decision to visit him?
I'm not saying partial birth abortion is acceptable, just that not all the blame is on him.

Who said that? the thread is about Tiller the Baby Killer......the women, government, and society are also to blame for the 60,000.......but this is about Tiller.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Well, donzi, lets be realistic. The women are primarily to blame. Generally speaking, he just fulfilled the request. I'm sure there cases where he went around the law for certain patients. I get the impression you think ALL abortion is wrong and immoral. There are a lot of cases where the health of the mother is at risk. My wife is proof of that--ectopic pregnancy, last Oct. She was one of two THAT night alone in the ER.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Well, donzi, lets be realistic. The women are primarily to blame. Generally speaking, he just fulfilled the request. I'm sure there cases where he went around the law for certain patients. I get the impression you think ALL abortion is wrong and immoral. There are a lot of cases where the health of the mother is at risk. My wife is proof of that--ectopic pregnancy, last Oct. She was one of two THAT night alone in the ER.
Sorry to hear that GB.:(

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Thanks. It was a worrisome ordeal. Ectopic pregnancies used to be the #1 killer of women in term. We had no clue before going through all this. A woman would almost certainly die due to this condition before the development of methotrexate. Thanks to medicine, and the fact she was early enough in the pregnancy, they were able to give her a shot. That's it, a simple shot.

·
Registered
327 Posts
QI hate to see a murder but this guy got what was coming to him....what goes around comes around........but I like Obama's statement:

"However profound our differences as Americans over difficult issues such as abortion, they cannot be resolved by heinous acts of violence."

Taken for the mouth of the man that voted to continue the pratactice in Illnois while he was in the Illnois senate!

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Did I say all? Where did I say that? I have never said that in my life.....sorry GB, impressions are not always correct. I understand and support if the mothers life is in jeopardy, rape, incest, etc.....but convenience cause I am lazy and irresponsible then no. I think that should be outlawed 100%. Take the precautions or be responsible for your actions or put them up for adoption....and no I am not a sign carrying pro life member at all.....just have a strong conviction that abortion is murder except in the options I have listed above, in my opinion.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
Murder victim or just another late term abortion?

I don't see how liberals can complaon about his murder, he's been murdering babies for money for many years.

What's the difference if he gets the same treatment if you have zero morals like the left?
I just love it when scum like this 'doctor' get what they've earned. He RICHLY deserved to be executed. Early in the pregnancy is foul enough, but late-term abortions (where there is no risk to the mother) should be considered murder. And for the record, I'm not all that pro-life.....just pro-innocent life.

·
Impeachment!
3,728 Posts
I understand and support if the mothers life is in jeopardy, rape, incest, etc.....but convenience cause I am lazy and irresponsible then no. I think that should be outlawed 100%. Take the precautions or be responsible for your actions or put them up for adoption....and no I am not a sign carrying pro life member at all.....just have a strong conviction that abortion is murder except in the options I have listed above, in my opinion.
X2

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My point has been entirely missed.

Tiller murdered 60,000 babies. Not boogers, not accidents, not ectoptic pregnancies. Babies, live viable babies. He wasn't in jail because our society is so twisted that it was legal for him to murder the babies as long as they were still, at least, in the birth canal.

That is way more sick than some dumb ass shooting him in church yet the only debate is about the "wacko right winger" that murdered him.

This country is done.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts