Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our resident race relations expert (you gots 2 chill) has chosen Tim Wise as an iconic authority on the topic of what is right and wrong in America:

Surely by now you've heard the news. Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. (who TIME Magazine has named one of the most influential persons in the United States, and who is arguably the most cited black scholar on the planet) was recently arrested.

btw, Tim Wise is a white man

If you care to read the 3 acts:

www.timwise.org
Please share your opinion/input on Tim Wise and his viewpoints:

In this clip Mr. Tim Wise explains that IF the U.S. had MORE FAIR dealings with our latin american neighbors with regard to trade/export there would be LESS illegial immigration (about half way through)... :)sphss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Q94VbAsbo

Please weigh in and tell us your general thoughts on Mr. Tim Wise and his assertions about race, immigration, Obama...

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
White guilt at its best. No doubt he is all for giving our country away! Rich white people equates to EVIL!!!:|err

I guess I am misinformed, or what I have read was just a lie. I thought we paid Mexico for the land....?

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Sorry, I haven't the time to waste on this idiot. I read a couple deals he wrote sometime back and he's just chasin' fame and a buck playing the same games as Mikey Moore, the Revs, and Quanell X.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Tim Wise seems like nothing more than an uber-trendy, pseudo-intellectual, that tries to act like he is educated beyond his intelligence. What annoys me most about him is how he pretends to favor civil rights as he supports autocratic and authoritarian ideologies and he pretends to be an anti racist as he works to stir up more racial animosity.:)sphss

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Ah ES, an excellent description.hil:)hil:)
Thanks, but ya got me before I could finish editing.;)
P.S. That phrase (educated beyond his intelligence) is from Brander Matthews.:)

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Sort of the "Perez Hilton" of racial piggy backers?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
If the media hadn't reported that two "African Americans" were suspected of breaking into a house, this whole bs story would have never been news.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts