Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to upgrade....yeah, I wish. It was a great 2009 season I must say. I had a great running boat. Wanted to say thanks again to a few people..Tim (FUTS) and Jeremie (78colebbf) for helping me through out the remaining season tuning my motor.

I decided to call it quits today. I had the day off, and pulled the motor and plumbing out. I would have liked to run Bako next month, but I don't think I was ready. I'll shoot for next year for sure. I also met lots of new and friendly people that kept me going to the river and having fun.

So..I took a few pics, and check the Parts Spam for a pair of Demon carbs for sale. Like to start the 2010 season different. :)devil

·
Just Me
4,107 Posts
the new tunnel will have you packing a lunch for weeks. hahaha:D
Go easy on the new tunnel... it may be slow, but i'm sure it won't take weeks to catch up. So, why would he need that many lunches? You're not planning on making him stick around until you give up are you? :D

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Hmmm, you calling out a flat? :|err
I think that was pretty much a call out. Not quite as blunt as yours was Timmy...but none the less !:D

Hope the new tunnel runs a number, cause the flats coming back pissed:)grn

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I think...no!...I know Wes needs to step it up a bit for next season, cuz the shitz gonna hit the proverbial fan as soon as that So.Cal hits the water!
I might have to call out Nanders right off the bat for next year! :)

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think...no!...I know Wes needs to step it up a bit for next season, cuz the shitz gonna hit the proverbial fan as soon as that So.Cal hits the water!
I might have to call out Nanders right off the bat for next year! :)
Oouch! Why's that Todd? You're gonna let my little itsy bitty 468 get pounded by the Stealth like that? I hope the Miller has it's ''ear muffs'' on.:D....unless, I randomly pull money out of my ass, a bigger deal might make it's way on those black shiny rails.:)grn

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Oouch! Why's that Todd? You're gonna let my little itsy bitty 468 get pounded by the Stealth like that? I hope the Miller has it's ''ear muffs'' on.:D....unless, I randomly pull money out of my ass, a bigger deal might make it's way on those black shiny rails.:)grn
If I am hearing this correct...you are not building power for next season??
B.S.!
Build it with someone in your cross hairs bud!
The miller runs great now, a small amount will have me handled with the press of a button the way it is, you should be able to have me covered as it sits!
Come on! drop that motor back in that thing and have a good time in Yuma SON!
Hell! The boat has not even gotten used to the fact that it has a Chevy in it and its already naked for the winter, I bet you have hurt the milers feelings!
Serio!
In one hrs time you can have the boat in running condition again, You are the mechanic, Im sure you are faster that I, Yuma is calling that boat, all you have to do is get it there bud!
Tic-Toc......Tic-Toc! I dont buy the working that weekend dude attitude, you have a complete winter to work!
Never mind Im just bustin' yer huevos chiquito!

·
Done....
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If I am hearing this correct...you are not building power for next season??
B.S.!
Build it with someone in your cross hairs bud!
The miller runs great now, a small amount will have me handled with the press of a button the way it is, you should be able to have me covered as it sits!
Come on! drop that motor back in that thing and have a good time in Yuma SON!
Hell! The boat has not even gotten used to the fact that it has a Chevy in it and its already naked for the winter, I bet you have hurt the milers feelings!
Serio!
In one hrs time you can have the boat in running condition again, You are the mechanic, Im sure you are faster that I, Yuma is calling that boat, all you have to do is get it there bud!
Tic-Toc......Tic-Toc! I dont buy the working that weekend dude attitude, you have a complete winter to work!
Never mind Im just bustin' yer huevos chiquito!
It's all good bud! Na...I'm seriously keeping my options open at this point in time. I'm in no hurry as far as motor going back into the Miller. I ''MAY'' take a season off, save money, and do the Miller right!

As far as Yuma, things came up shortly. I need to work and pick up as many hours as I can before Christmas for sure. After that, I hope it's game plan. But...who cares about me anyways. I'm nobody to few here. Keep it real in Yuma for me Todd. Get some good pics for me, drink some coldies, and maybe next season we can run and kick back at the river. :)devil

1 - 20 of 49 Posts