Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Administrator
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you looked then you must be one. Or are a wicker lol

Apparently I'm a Hillbilly and didnt acknowledge it due to denial.

After looking through my pics. It's true.

Have a jet boat
Live in the hills in the midwest.

Attachments

· Registered
6,341 Posts
If you looked then you must be one. Or are a wicker lol

Apparently I'm a Hillbilly and didnt acknowledge it due to denial.

After looking through my pics. It's true.

Have a jet boat

Hillbilly here too obviously(and not indenial ):p, but I sure do enjoy all the nice green trees around here,it nice to take a big deep breath and only smell fresh air.
Hey Info, are you on Eufaula?

· mo balls than $cents$
11,635 Posts
hillbilly here too:)devil i do actually live on the tallest "hill" in my county:D

you gonna blow thru that deal info? bet it'd crank out more than what it was on efi, you have a dyno don't ya?

· Administrator
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hillbilly here too obviously(and not indenial ):p, but I sure do enjoy all the nice green trees around here,it nice to take a big deep breath and only smell fresh air.
Hey Info, are you on Eufaula?
Ft. Gibson a couple miles from Choteau Bend.

And the driveway is 1/2 mile long. :)

· Registered
6,341 Posts
Ft. Gibson a couple miles from Choteau Bend.

And the driveway is 1/2 mile long. :)
I was at the purcell race , would have been nice to have met ya. I'm sure we'll meet up some time . Do you guys do any boat gatherings with the jet or is it a race only deal?

· Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Have a jet boat

Beautiful view... looking West or Southwest ?

Just for the record my yard has palm trees in it not prune trees. At last count 11 varieties. :)

Sleeper CP :D

· Administrator
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was at the purcell race , would have been nice to have met ya. I'm sure we'll meet up some time . Do you guys do any boat gatherings with the jet or is it a race only deal?

We attend our weekly Thurs night drag boat gathering.

Will attend the Okmulgee bash in 2 weeks. And were up for any gathering that is pretty much hang around the anchored boats and blast around some.

We have a samll tank for alcohol and it's setup for Info Jr to race. It doesnt like 2 people in it.

· Administrator
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doesn't quite carry the same impact as......Blown Alcohol 140+mph Cougar V-drive.:)hand
Yep true. I had my fun with the Cougar and lived to tell about it.

It's blasting around Phoenix right now.

· Administrator
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful view... looking West or Southwest ?

Just for the record my yard has palm trees in it not prune trees. At last count 11 varieties. :)

Sleeper CP :D
I love palm trees.

That is looking northwest.

Mrs. infomaniac looking southwest.

· Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
I love palm trees.

That is looking northwest.

Mrs. infomaniac looking southwest.

Wow...that is sweet. I realized that after I typed Southwest that if the sun was setting the picture would be Northwest. What a great view.

Is that a river or lake ?

S CP :D

· Administrator
7,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow...that is sweet. I realized that after I typed Southwest that if the sun was setting the picture would be Northwest. What a great view.

Is that a river or lake ?

"It's river straight out from us and to the northwest from the lake to the north

It turns to lake to the southwest.

Ft. Gibson lake Oklahoma. It's a chain of lakes that runs through the state. Grand lake to Hudson lake to Ft. Gibson lake to Tenkiller lake.

· Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Those deer are awesome.. do they know when it's hunting season ? I'm guessing you put feed out for them :)bulb

· Premium Member
7,314 Posts
Those deer are awesome.. do they know when it's hunting season ? I'm guessing you put feed out for them :)bulb

Jon No we dont feed them and the SOB's eat everything in my landscape including what the "book" says they wont , what they dont care for is a Wrist rocket with marbles... Tom
Sorry for the thread Jack Ron your place is Gorgeous !

· Resident Ford Nut
10,033 Posts
Jon No we dont feed them and the SOB's eat everything in my landscape including what the "book" says they wont , what they dont care for is a Wrist rocket with marbles... Tom
Sorry for the thread Jack Ron your place is Gorgeous !
I think a .270 will keep them out for good and fill the freezer at the same time :)grn

S CP :)bulb

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.