Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,839 Posts
i cant even get involved in this thread i have photo albums of about 300 + flatty and hydro pics maybe i could just post up the ones that actually saw water........about 25

·
Registered
477 Posts
Loved All My Boats from 2003 to 2012

1st Boat 23ft Cheetah
1st Boat 23 Cheetah.jpg
2nd Boat 29ft Force Offshore
2nd Boat 29 Force.jpg
3rd Boat 25ft Eliminator Daytona
3rd Boat 25 Eliminator.jpg
4th Boat 28ft DCB
4th Boat 28 DCB.jpg
Current Boat 26ft Eliminator Daytona
Current Boat 26 Eliminator.jpg

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Damn TPM!!! That's one hell of a collection of clean ass rides......... The green CP used to belong to a buddy of a buddy out of Encinitas CA..... I remember it being layed up a Aftershock in Riverside..... Is that Palm Springs area??

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
TMP what kind of hull was that green and white flattie. Almost looks like a boat someone on this board is looking for. Is this a Cole and been repainted on the deck? The other colors all most look like the White Lighting boat River Perfection is looking for. It was his dads back in the 80's...BBD

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn TPM!!! That's one hell of a collection of clean ass rides......... The green CP used to belong to a buddy of a buddy out of Encinitas CA..... I remember it being layed up a Aftershock in Riverside..... Is that Palm Springs area??

I had fun with them Thanks!!! I am in Phoenix

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TMP what kind of hull was that green and white flattie. Almost looks like a boat someone on this board is looking for. Is this a Cole and been repainted on the deck? The other colors all most look like the White Lighting boat River Perfection is looking for. It was his dads back in the 80's...BBD

The boat is a Howard and that was original paint. I sold the boat and was told it was going to someone in Havasu.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
The boat is a Howard and that was original paint. I sold the boat and was told it was going to someone in Havasu.
Thanks TMP. The color are so close and the trailer is spot on. If it would have been a Cole it would have been a lead for River Perfection to locate his dads old boat. Lots of great boats you have had there......BBD

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
This Douche (TPM) buys and sells.......he hasn't driven these sweet rides. :sleeping:

·
the silver bullet!
1,996 Posts
tpm, i remember that boat a few years back here in discovery bay for awhile ,if im correct the name was in too deep! very clean boat not sure where it went but was very nice!!!TUNNEL T

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I flew to seattle looked at the boat and made him an offer had it shipped down to phoenix than took it to Louie(RIP) and he had his air brush guy work the paint and it came out awesome. Had Doc Stevens make sure the motor was sound and than had the trailer re done and detailed the boat. It was a cool boat for sure and I sold it to a guy that came and picked it up from me and said it was going to Havasu.

1978 Howard 001 - YouTube

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts