Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Christmas Summer starts in just a few months so you better round up all your parts and tools and put those boats back together haha jk:D

Merry Christmas everyone hope its a good one!

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Merry Christmas Summer starts in just a few months so you better round up all your parts and tools and put those boats back together haha jk:D

Yous should be careful with that wackka...you may end up with a jetovator ticket:)grn (sorry I couldn't resist). Happy holidays all.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Dave- I'd rather paddle my boat than ride a jetski dude!!! :D
Oh yeah, my boat runs and is minutes away from going out today! 72* in beautiful Ojai today!
Merry Christmas!!
thats funny nate, i will saw your little boat off, so guess you will be paddlin..:D;)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Love my outboard

Im not an outboard hater. If it werent for my outboard I wouldnt have a way to get that dirty dozen nitrous bottles, race gas and cooler to the sandbar.:D Its the jetboats pack mule:|err

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Im not an outboard hater. If it werent for my outboard I wouldnt have a way to get that dirty dozen nitrous bottles, race gas and cooler to the sandbar.:D Its the jetboats pack mule:|err
Let's face it, if it weren't for the Japanese inventing the outboard, we'd all have greasy chevy 350's pushing our pontoon boats around at a gallon a minute LOL

·
two strokes is enough
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Is that a SVT? One of the gang up here has one. Scary fast

yah i just bought it last week from a pb member its a STV euro just took it out for the first time today and yah it runs good i didnt run a top speed but i got to 90 real quick then backed out cause of a turn and i need more time behind the wheel in that boat

·
CANT RE MEMBER
1,159 Posts
yah i just bought it last week from a pb member its a STV euro just took it out for the first time today and yah it runs good i didnt run a top speed but i got to 90 real quick then backed out cause of a turn and i need more time behind the wheel in that boat
DP, I didn't know you had an STD:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts