Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to send to boat master but could not figure how so heres a pic of a nice delta fishing boat my son inlaw built that went to Alaska both boats are up there one is my brothers boat (single eng). This would get you all around the delta for sure.The only down side I see is it has those funny sounding motors on it !!!!! We are busy here with a lot of the smaller boats .All are aluminum ,both jets and outboards and inboards.
Thanks Wayne

Attachments

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Tried to send to boat master but could not figure how so heres a pic of a nice delta fishing boat my son inlaw built that went to Alaska both boats are up there one is my brothers boat (single eng). This would get you all around the delta for sure.The only down side I see is it has those funny sounding motors on it !!!!! We are busy here with a lot of the smaller boats .All are aluminum ,both jets and outboards and inboards.
Thanks Wayne
im not drew but,
yeah those are kick azz fishing boats...there is 2 sitting over at the martinez marina both ave twins and all set up with down riggers and couple crabin cages...very nice im sure they are big $$$..

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Yeah but all you have to do is go to HomeDepot and buy another wacker motor and you set for a while. :D
cant be any worse for me I still dont have anything going:mad:

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
that was good.
Let me know when your back at it. I will lend a helping hand.

Maybe a car boat guy could help make it last this time. :)sphss

Racer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts