Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wake up this morning and go down stairs where the wife is eating breakfast and watching one of here girly channels. oxygen channel i believe. what a friggin chick channel. anyhow, she is watching a show called bridezillas. has anybody had the unfortunate experiance with this with there wives. these girls are fuggen insane im talking if my wife acted like this duing the wedding build up i prob would not have make it to the ceremony. i cant believe how some girls think its ok to act the way they act during wedding day build ups. :)sphss:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss

·
Registered
84 Posts
ya man my gf watches that junk all the time. that show is crazy, i don't know how those guys deal with half the stuff they are put through

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya man my gf watches that junk all the time. that show is crazy, i don't know how those guys deal with half the stuff they are put through

the worst part is i couldnt stop watching and when i finally pulled my self away i wanted to go in my garage and hurt myself with powertools:)sphss

·
Registered
501 Posts
Don't any of you guys own a ball bat?

One long swing right to the middle of the television will usually put them permanantly out of business....and if you do it with a sufficiently "wild" look on your face it will be a long time before they ask for another!

Ken

·
The HMFIC
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't any of you guys own a ball bat?

One long swing right to the middle of the television will usually put them permanantly out of business....and if you do it with a sufficiently "wild" look on your face it will be a long time before they ask for another!

Ken

i cant do that. that TV cost me alot of money:)sphss

·
PB Member #26
931 Posts
i wake up this morning and go down stairs where the wife is eating breakfast and watching one of here girly channels. oxygen channel i believe. what a friggin chick channel. anyhow, she is watching a show called bridezillas. has anybody had the unfortunate experiance with this with there wives. these girls are fuggen insane im talking if my wife acted like this duing the wedding build up i prob would not have make it to the ceremony. i cant believe how some girls think its ok to act the way they act during wedding day build ups. :)sphss:)sphss:)sphss:)sphss
Nope… I just go mow the lawn or rebuild a carburetor. :)sphss

G

·
My girl watches alot of those shows, our dvr is full of them. The one that bothers me most though is the show Snapped. Every episode is about a woman wacking her husband. I figure long as I dont marry her im safe. lol :))eek:))

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.