Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
100% Pimp 50% of the Time
1,516 Posts
I was watching protest here in LA on TV saying That America should do more. These are the same people that protest the US goverment in Iraq. You ever feel like you can't win? Sadaam Hussein did the exact same things to his people but we are the bad guys in Iraq. Let them figure it out on their own now....

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
Hands off, I say. It's not our job. You bet your ass the CIA is in there stirring it up, but that's the extent of it, I hope. If a people want to overthrow their government, they will. Plus, it doesn't appear that there is too much difference between the two candidates.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Not only is it not our fight, but there are no good guys in this dispute for us to support. The protestors don't like the way that Iran appears to be shifting from a shi# awful theocracy twards a shi# awful theocracy with some of the trappings of a military dictatorship. The bottom line is that each side is supporting hideouslly awful leadership....

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Hands off, I say. It's not our job. You bet your ass the CIA is in there stirring it up, but that's the extent of it, I hope. If a people want to overthrow their government, they will. Plus, it doesn't appear that there is too much difference between the two candidates.
I'm not naive, but how exactly is the CIA doing what your insinuating?

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
I was watching protest here in LA on TV saying That America should do more. These are the same people that protest the US goverment in Iraq. You ever feel like you can't win? Sadaam Hussein did the exact same things to his people but we are the bad guys in Iraq. Let them figure it out on their own now....
I agree, we cannot and should not the World's Police Force!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
They got "Chad" problems over there too?:p

·
Registered
953 Posts
If history has taught us anything you cannot go into a fight where the friends and enemies are wearing the same uniforms and expect to help either side....

its like showing up to a domestic dispute....they called 911 but they don't want some stranger beating down the husband or wife when you arrive..

Unfortunately, if history has also taught us...your tax dollars will be helping to clean up Iran sooner then you think...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Has anyone stopped to think that maybe these middle eastern leaders are poking American leadership until we're pissed enough to vaporize their biggest cities and then rebuild their country and show them how to create an economy that is bigger and bettter than ours...with our money?

Oh wait, Japan already did that...my bad :D

G

·
Agreed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts