Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Eddie

What are you looking for?
As far as I know; search feature is the same.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eddie

What are you looking for?
As far as I know; search feature is the same.
Maybe it's my browser then? I'll search for an old tech thread and it shows me tons of irrelevant threads.

He's a liberal, he wants everything handed to him....:stir:
Excuse me, where do you get the idea that I'm a Liberal? You are clearly demonstrating your lack of knowledge of who I am. Here you are, opening your mouth at times when you shouldn't because you have no clue as to what you're talking about. That's something Liberals do. ;)

Try to enjoy your day pal.
I searched for old one. But I couldn't find it. :hmmm:
LMFAO!:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Maybe it's my browser then? I'll search for an old tech thread and it shows me tons of irrelevant threads.

Excuse me, where do you get the idea that I'm a Liberal? You are clearly demonstrating your lack of knowledge of who I am. Here you are, opening your mouth at times when you shouldn't because you have no clue as to what you're talking about. That's something Liberals do. ;)

Try to enjoy your day pal.

LMFAO!:))THumbsUp

Eh, you defend the cock sucking homo's and your pro abortion. That's liberal enough for me.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Eh, you defend the cock sucking homo's and your pro abortion. That's liberal enough for me.
It's called minding your own business and letting people live their lives. I'm sorry, do you think you are God? Liberals (like what you are doing) try to tell others how to live their life. Look in the mirror.

BTW- When did I say I was pro abortion? You really are an idiot. The world would be a better place without you. Go buy a bullet and rent a gun.

·
whats a goodtime cost?
270 Posts
Easy fellas.

I've said it before....I dislike the search feature on this forum. Just like you said NGE, it brings up a shitload of bs topics you have to wade through to find the one your looking for. Annoying.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Easy fellas.

I've said it before....I dislike the search feature on this forum. Just like you said NGE, it brings up a shitload of bs topics you have to wade through to find the one your looking for. Annoying.
Yes. I'm a member of about 5 other message boards and PB has the worst search feature.

..Actually GlamisDunes is the worst. lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts