Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to PB. I had no idea there was such I site. I currently own a Tom Papp 21' Sun deck boat. I love it so much I want to buy another. I have owned my current one since it was built in 2003 by JP Marine in Lakeside Ca. I have seen several over the years but this year seems that I see more of them (mostly ultra sun decks) but the same haul. Does anyone out there have one for sell or new someone selling one? I live in Yuma Az and willing to travel anywhere that I can find one. Thank you

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Toss up some pics. of your ride when you can. You might want to move this to the jet section to increase views of your request. Tom's contribution to the jet boating community is highly respected and will likely get lots of replies. This section may be somewhat limiting. Good luck with your hunt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much I will for sure post some pics. Pardon my ignorance but where do I find the jet section to post this question

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
John West, owner of Ultra Boats, is laying two new hulls up right now. If your interested in a new one, I can get you his contact.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the info on Ultra Boats. I am looking for an older used one. truly appreciate the reply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts