Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
!%@#$
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna head out with the boy for few hours launching at Orwood in the morning sometime. Try to find a beach or area to let him play around and then cruise till mid afternoon. If anyone is boating tomorrow I hope to see you our there.

Racer

·
!%@#$
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a great day on the water. Boat ran perfect again and we were able to make it out to the beach before any of the yahoo's showed up. Had about 3 hours of no music or stereo wars. Once the third or fourth boat showed up we went for a cruise.

Thanks Tunnel T for the couple hour pit stop at your casa.

See more of you folks next weekend.

Racer

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Hey Troy, glad you had a good time. I was at my girlfriend's father's all day (he's on hospice care with cancer) with her. Heading out on the patio boat today since the Mirage isn't back running yet. I'll see you next Saturday at the Poker Run! Anthony and I are thinking about heading over to GB's Friday night for the pre-reg. pre party - you thinkin' about going to that? Either way, I'll see you next weekend......and be ready for doin' some drinkin' at the big mexican's casa that night! :)sphss

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.