Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 7 Pro Stocks run on the Niagara today.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Who onws the triple nickle boat

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
The 555 is owned by Bob Zabady. Driven by Tom Richmond. Won all 4 heats this weekend. Former Epidemic boat. We also had 6 SE boats Tim
:thumb: Thank you sir its much appreciated

·
Registered
639 Posts
I Did

Tim, did you have a boat on the water?

Paul
Paul, Yes I did !!!! With all that is going on in our lives right now I barely had enough time to get the boat ready but with a lot of help from my friends I did make it. I didn't have enough time to build an engine so off to the junk yard we went. Found the cleanest 350 I could. Started it up in the wrecked truck, sounded good. Guy said $400.00. Told him to pull it out. Put a old Holley that's been on the shelf for 20 years and a mismatched set of headers(my new ones didn't get here) and off to the races we went. Was not a threat to win but started and finished all 4 heats !!! A great weekend of racing. Tim

·
Registered
639 Posts
Clauss Racing

Jimmy, Can't thank you Rob, Jody and Jan enough for all the help you guys gave me this weekend. Aubrie was the hit of the party and just what Carol needed. It was just like "Old Times" Great weekend of racing and even better FRIENDS. Carol and I really needed this weekend. I'd really like to see another SE boat running on this coast. When we spoke last night, you know what I have into that other boat. If Rob/Jody want to make me an offer I'm willing to listen. "Lets Make It Happen" Tim

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
dig the tank set up on this one with the puke tank

·
Village Idiot
3,524 Posts
Paul, Yes I did !!!! With all that is going on in our lives right now I barely had enough time to get the boat ready but with a lot of help from my friends I did make it. I didn't have enough time to build an engine so off to the junk yard we went. Found the cleanest 350 I could. Started it up in the wrecked truck, sounded good. Guy said $400.00. Told him to pull it out. Put a old Holley that's been on the shelf for 20 years and a mismatched set of headers(my new ones didn't get here) and off to the races we went. Was not a threat to win but started and finished all 4 heats !!! A great weekend of racing. Tim
Congrats Tim, knowing everything that has taken your time I am totally impressed. Now lets get some HP in that tub. ;) Maybe we will even get you in the seat.

Paul

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you forgot the picture of your boat/
Here are a few more pictures from the race plus a few of mine. Jim I want to thank you Jody and Rob for all the help this weekend. Also thanks to Bob Zabady for the fuel and Mel with Temptation boats for the seat and wheel. Without all the help we would have sat on the trailer. We will have it together for Mays landing. Thanks again I had a blast running with you guys see you in September.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jimmy, Can't thank you Rob, Jody and Jan enough for all the help you guys gave me this weekend. Aubrie was the hit of the party and just what Carol needed. It was just like "Old Times" Great weekend of racing and even better FRIENDS. Carol and I really needed this weekend. I'd really like to see another SE boat running on this coast. When we spoke last night, you know what I have into that other boat. If Rob/Jody want to make me an offer I'm willing to listen. "Lets Make It Happen" Tim
Tim i wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting you this weekend. The boat looked awesome hope to see at some more races.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Here are a few more pictures from the race plus a few of mine. Jim I want to thank you Jody and Rob for all the help this weekend. Also thanks to Bob Zabady for the fuel and Mel with Temptation boats for the seat and wheel. Without all the help we would have sat on the trailer. We will have it together for Mays landing. Thanks again I had a blast running with you guys see you in September.
I'm glad we all could help you. You have got a real good boat there. see you in September,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts