68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SE pictures from this weekend races...

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Growing

Six SE boats for a East coast race, things are looking up. Carolina Marine will have one ready for Wildwood and another one at the begining of next year. Ron Renalds will be back once he sells his house. If other builds get done a Ten boat field is very near. That will be a good show!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Six SE boats for a East coast race, things are looking up. Carolina Marine will have one ready for Wildwood and another one at the begining of next year. Ron Renalds will be back once he sells his house. If other builds get done a Ten boat field is very near. That will be a good show!
Jody, Give me a Shout. Lets work something out so that other boat gets on the water. Most all the hardware has been replaced. All new steering from the wheel to the rudder, new drop thru fins, dual pedal plate override etc. I think the only things that are original is the gearbox and the strut. Mike has a set of 12* gears here he said he would trade you for what's in the box now. Boat is now rigged just like my Biesemeyer. Tim

Attachments

·
Village Idiot
3,524 Posts
Great shots. Thanks for sharing them. I got some messages from some of the people that were there with one of the boats and they said they had a great time. It is good to hear we are putting the fun as well as the competition back in the racing.

Paul

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Great pics, thanks for sharing. 6 boats and more coming, what does that say for Region 12? Might have 4 boats for Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Thanks

For sharing and seeing my old Lavey SE9 formerly SS83 is such pristine condition! The zoomies are in question though. The spirit of Nostalgia maybe?? Don't these look better?

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts