Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of SE boats pictures from the Tonawanda NY race.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Well if ya ask me

This one looks like the fastest to me....
:D

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
And this one

Is the prettiest!!

:D:D
Thanks for sharing and when do we see the Miller's pics?:partyguy:

·
Village Idiot
3,524 Posts
Boyd, We did not get many good pictures as it was overcast and raining most of the day. When we get some time we will see if we got anything good. Sunday (after we left) the sun came out and racing came alive.

Paul

·
Registered
639 Posts
Thanks

Tim your boats never looked soooo good! My son kind of thought so too. Lol!!:no:
Tim your boats never looked soooo good! My son kind of thought so too. Lol!!:no:
Thanks, Brian & Boyd. Brian it was sure nice to see you and your Son. I remember another little boy that was more interested in the girl (Kim) that was with the boat, than the boat. Say Hi to your Dad, keep me in the loop.
Boyd, maybe next year you can make the trip your more than welcome.
Again the Jersey boys are making things happen, keeping everybody HAPPY. My pretty boat in now up there and Mels boat will be on it's way shortly.
My youngest Son, has never shown much interested in racing. He's always been the star quarterback, pitcher etc. stopped over last night and wants a race boat !!! He's been dating a wonderful girl that comes from a long line of boat racers. Isn't it great what a good woman can do ?? Now I'm looking for another boat. Santa Clauss

Newest Additions to the New Jersey Fleet

Attachments

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
OK

The white b-boat is pretty cool also! Is that bearded guy the Santa??? Yes, I want to make a race!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Viedo

Boyd, We did not get many good pictures as it was overcast and raining most of the day. When we get some time we will see if we got anything good. Sunday (after we left) the sun came out and racing came alive.

Paul
Boyd,
If you go to the Hydroplane Quebec site they are starting to put up video of the Tonawanda race. They have them listed as Buffalo 2014. Not sure if they will have flats but who knows. Because of all the interest in the SE class on this coast the newest class in Canada is CanAm Lite. ACHA has shown some interest in putting them on at their events also. Any luck SE will be on in Canada.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Boyd,
If you go to the Hydroplane Quebec site they are starting to put up video of the Tonawanda race. They have them listed as Buffalo 2014. Not sure if they will have flats but who knows. Because of all the interest in the SE class on this coast the newest class in Canada is CanAm Lite. ACHA has shown some interest in putting them on at their events also. Any luck SE will be on in Canada.
The one video that I saw is pretty good. The Lavey looks like a rocket down the straight-away . Team Clauss showed up in force, looked bumpy but fun. Great showing.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Paul, Bobbie Jean, and Buzz:

It was truly a pleasure to meet the three of you. I enjoyed talking to all of you, sharing stories about boats and life experiences. I am sure you were looking around and at times saying to yourselves "what the heck are these guys doing". Maybe it was Dale wearing a slightly overdone steak on his shoe, or any of the antics. You guys went through a lot to get there and I want to thank you for doing that. Too bad you couldn't stay around Sunday and see some more racing. It is my pleasure to consider you 3 as friends of mine.

Brian

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts