Registered
417 Posts
hey wizbang, r u a jetboater? i see your from my neck of the woods

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry I'm one of the V-drive guys.

Thanks to all , Tony has called me and we seem to have worked things out. Tony seems like a very good guy. I knew that a boat racer couldn't be a bad guy :D

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts

Thanks to all , Tony has called me and we seem to have worked things out. Tony seems like a very good guy. I knew that a boat racer couldn't be a bad guy :D
aww damn, I was waiting for the drama to unfold ... ;)

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts

thats good cause...I wouln't want to piss him off. I did at the sanbar one time and well...:)devil

·
About 500' AGL
2,470 Posts
thats good cause...I wouln't want to piss him off. I did at the sanbar one time and well...:)devil

Don't want to mess with a dude that drives around with a Cabellas camo air freshner hanging from the rearview and a Compound Bow in the back seat.:D

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
He is the Vice Pres of the 6th St. back St. mafia. PM DJD to get a hold of Hammonds
If ive told ya once ive told ya a thousand times he doesnt have the time in yet to be a vice president. He just got done being the chihuhua so now he's just a normal member.:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts