Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
man tony can peddle a boat
What peddle,

With the way that deal is hanging the nose I doubt he is even using the down...................

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
well if that's the case he needs to give some lessons to badreaction

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Hey Tony, what do you think that run would be without the capsule? 3/10's or better? I remember when that boat went up for sale awhile back and if I remember right it was only running in the high 7's or even in the low 8's with a n/a 500 ci. What are you guys running for power and I see the NOS sticker on the scoop. Are you spraying it? Nice pass!:))THumbsUp

·
Registered
529 Posts
The NOS sticker is for there energy drink. It has a 500 inch N/A motor in it. The motor that was in it before was an older 500 inch bigchief motor.

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Hey Tony, what do you think that run would be without the capsule? 3/10's or better? I remember when that boat went up for sale awhile back and if I remember right it was only running in the high 7's or even in the low 8's with a n/a 500 ci. What are you guys running for power and I see the NOS sticker on the scoop. Are you spraying it? Nice pass!:))THumbsUp
Neil,

Without the capsule I think the boat would get into the 7.0s to 7 teen range. Not with me driving it though!:D The engine made 1225hp and is really not anything special but it leaves hard and accelerates like crazy.

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
chilling!!!!!!

neil they are spraying a 500 shot to get it to run like that, dont let them fool ya.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts